Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
We all know that he won't put you on 'ignore'. He won't be able to resist himself. He said that he was putting me on ignore once - replied to every one of my messages in that thread after the fact.

He still replies to my posts now, even though he knows that I have him on ignore and can only see his posts if he's quoted by someone else. Bizarre individual to say the least.
Oh I don't know. He would look even more pathetic than normal if that happened. It is a strange mix for sure, always claiming to be 100% right on things he said two years ago and then having a hissy fit about repeated posts from two years ago which don't seem to gel with that narrative.

The Rohrabacher/Assange one was funny. It was all part of a co-ordinated plot with other things floating around at the time apparently:

Ok, take a step backwards then. There is more going on in the world than Bannon randomly contacting a left-leaning news journalist. Look at Hannity's tweet, Assange meeting a Republican congressman, Trump mouthing off about Charlottesville, Antifa playbook, German Elections, etc. Timing is everything when conducting political manoeuvres, ask George Soros.

100% correct as always though!