+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    No, she has a brain. Getting back to Trump, I often wonder whether Wales-Bales is receiving different Kremlin directives to me because I'm told to convey the line he's a Khazar stooge, while he keeps defending the orange 'shroom.
    I'm not defending any person, only the rule of law. You can substitute different names into the equation and I would still have the same view.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm not defending any person, only the rule of law. You can substitute different names into the equation and I would still have the same view.
    Gosh its like the Battle of Thermopylae on here. A valiant Spartan (Illuminati?) is resolutely defending the pass and then a treacherous Greek shepherd (Illuminati) lets the Persians outflank him.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Gosh its like the Battle of Thermopylae on here. A valiant Spartan (Illuminati?) is resolutely defending the pass and then a treacherous Greek shepherd (Illuminati) lets the Persians outflank him.
    Depending on how it turns out it could be a very good thing.

Depending on how it turns out it could be a very good thing.
    Bit more rehearsal and you will be fine as the delivery is a bit weak at the moment.

Try

Yeah I know I sacrificed myself and looked a bit stupid doing it but we saved Greece and drained the swamp and beat back those Persian globalist bastards in the end except some Roman globalist bastards came along and beat the crap out of us!

Better?

Bit more rehearsal and you will be fine as the delivery is a bit weak at the moment.

Try

Yeah I know I sacrificed myself and looked a bit stupid doing it but we saved Greece and drained the swamp and beat back those Persian globalist bastards in the end except some Roman globalist bastards came along and beat the crap out of us!

Better?
    There are only two outcomes, the status quo continues, or the manipulation of elections and the democratic process is exposed. Either way there will be repercussions.

There are only two outcomes, the status quo continues, or the manipulation of elections and the democratic process is exposed. Either way there will be repercussions.
    Talking about the manipulation of elections. I recall that you were going big on electoral fraud in the 2018 mid-terms after your Trumpmeister said there were awful things going on. He has stopped tweeting about this as it was all twitter hogwash. There is still one congressional seat still outstanding to be called because of an electoral fraud that made a local party official vomit when he heard about what the company employed by the "winning" candidate did with absentee votes. Any updates?

Talking about the manipulation of elections. I recall that you were going big on electoral fraud in the 2018 mid-terms after your Trumpmeister said there were awful things going on. He has stopped tweeting about this as it was all twitter hogwash. There is still one congressional seat still outstanding to be called because of an electoral fraud that made a local party official vomit when he heard about what the company employed by the "winning" candidate did with absentee votes. Any updates?
    I believe somebody in Florida resigned or got fired due to multiple boxes turning up after the vote finished.