+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    No mention of this in the MSM or on the BBC, so either they are all in on it or there really isn't anything happening? Either way, somebody is lying big time, and there are going to be some big losers here. Who's your money on? This could bury Trump or open Obama/Clinton to further investigations. Interesting days ahead ...

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Today Trump's chances of reforming tax became a dead duck. Last week it was Obamacare. That means his two domestic policy changes that he promised his electorate would be enacted are dead.

Then there's these comments he made today about Syria: “I do change. I am flexible. I am proud of that flexibility. I will tell you that attack on children yesterday had a big impact on me. Big impact. It was a horrible, horrible thing. I've been watching it and seeing it, and it does not get any worse than that. And it is very, very possible, and I will tell you it is already happened, that my attitude toward Syria and Assad has changed very much.”

Yesterday in Syria saw another alleged chemical attack on civilians by Assad's forces. There was another similar incident in 2013 (since proved to be a hoax) when Obama seemed determined to invade that country. That changed when Parliament voted down joining in.

Below is a video supposedly showing the aftermath of the incident. TV news has broadcast edited parts of it but omitted what may be dead bodies lying on the ground. It looks staged and wholly fake to me. And I find it highly suspicious that anyone can view it without any age verification. Note the white helmets are in attendance and the bloke at 1.26 whose career as a crisis actor might be shortlived.