+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Idealism is all fine and dandy until reality rears it's ugly head.

Tucker Carlson just said in that video that on February 2nd 2020 the risk from coronavirus was obvious to anyone? Do you agree?

Your favourite Conservative TreeHouse was calling it a hoax just last week and getting kicked off twitter because of it.

Idealism is all fine and dandy until reality rears it's ugly head.

Still defending him by blaming everyone else?
    He needs to get you on his staff for your never ending loyalty.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I was responding to the article that only sees one side of the story. The evidence that their side is just as bad or even worse is right under their noses, hence the reason why they can't get the better of Donald Trump, because too many people can see through the gaping holes. In a recent gallop poll DJT scored 60% while the media got 44%.

This is the incessant stupidity you get if all you do is follow the tails of the right wing slavish polemics as they flounder around looking for someone else to blame and protecting their flawed hero.

Fox News subscribers may have the memory attention of a goldfish but for others there may be a rather embarrassing audit trail. First they posted the view that it was a hoax at the same time that Fox, Trump et al were saying it was a hoax and its all under control.

Now it appears every dumb-**** in the universe knew it would be catastrophic apart from the people of New York (Trump gets zero votes there in the Electoral College in November so nothing lost pissing off or abandoning that part of the good old USA eh).

Still overall it's still a Blue Plague, the latest CTH buzzword since they were chucked off Twitter so the rest of the country, (particularly those marginal states), should celebrate Easter and get on with re-electing King Donald in November in peace

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    https://theweek.com/articles/904958/...al-surging-why

Interesting article and IMO quite an accurate one.
    what i read there was a one side article by a trump hater with TDS,Attacks will only intensify Q.

Also heard he,s more or less in charge of the Fed now,but haven't seen it on news

One of Trump's favourite Fox anchors. Is the strain of supporting him no matter what getting to her? She seems a little, well, tired and emotional.

I'm going to miss TDS when it's over. A particular highlight was seeing people being triggered by the liberal media, which resulted in them rambling on for 3 years about Russia collusion and big bad Bob.

I'm going to miss TDS when it's over. A particular highlight was seeing people being triggered by the liberal media, which resulted in them rambling on for 3 years about Russia collusion and big bad Bob.
    Can't wait,1st time in 40 years i've spent 2 sundays stuck in can't wait for the pubs to re-open and start going to the footie again.but on the plus side ,i've got a fat wallet ready when it does.

Powerful anti-Trump video beneath featuring just some of his contradictory remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Powerful anti-Trump video beneath featuring just some of his contradictory remarks.

He looks like he's going to brack into a Trump version of hands by Max Bygraves

Trump boasts about the ratings his press conferences are getting. Way beyond parody and satire now.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Trump boasts about the ratings his press conferences are getting. Way beyond parody and satire now.

I’m not one to wish harm on fellow humans but I hope this loathsome, narcissistic prick suffers some painful misfortune soon.

To make an international crisis where people are dying all about him and ‘ratings’ is utterly despicable.

What an utter utter ****.

I’m not one to wish harm on fellow humans but I hope this loathsome, narcissistic prick suffers some painful misfortune soon.

To make an international crisis where people are dying all about him and ‘ratings’ is utterly despicable.

The Trump Devotee Squad (TDS) will no doubt say he's just doing it to wind up the libs and we're falling into his trap.

In which case, I can't think of a c**tier thing a president has ever done. No, unfortunately this is the man himself.

At least he's not playing golf like the previous president did during the H1N1 crisis.

At least he's not playing golf like the previous president did during the H1N1 crisis.
    ‘Yeah yeah but my Dad is harder than your Dad’

‘Yeah yeah but my Dad is harder than your Dad’
    TDS idiot #1 with a classic. Obviously hasn't noticed how often Daddy goes golfing.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    TDS idiot #1 with a classic. Obviously hasn't noticed how often Daddy goes golfing.
    How many clicks does it take to stop yourself saying stupid false things ffs?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9313001.html

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    How many clicks does it take to stop yourself saying stupid false things ffs?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9313001.html
    Very weak cyril it's from 1st February, while many weeks later the mayor of New York was still telling people that they must continue to go out and about in the city, especially to carnivals where lots of people congregate in close proximity.

Very weak cyril it's from 1st February, while many weeks later the mayor of New York was still telling people that they must continue to go out and about in the city, especially to carnivals where lots of people congregate in close proximity.
    What was it like on 8th March

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ers-in-florida

Good site if you want to keep up with your hero's movements.

https://trumpgolfcount.com/

Trouble is whoever says what , they will do the opposite , are only politicians are held to account

Posted at 21:21 28 Mar21:21 28 Mar
    Rhode Island hunts down New Yorkers
    Rhode Island, the smallest state in the US, has called on the National Guard to stop all cars with New York license plates to ask about where they plan to self-isolate for 14 days, as required under the state's emergency orders.

Troops are also going door-to-door in seaside vacation communities in search of New Yorkers.

"Right now, we have a pinpointed risk that we need to address, and we need to be very serious and that risk is called New York City," said Governor Gina Raimondo at a news conference on Friday.

New York state has the most cases in the US right now - with more than 50,000 cases.

The Rhode Island National Guard retweeted video of one such roadblock.

So, correct me if I am wrong, the FBI are accused of making the same type of procedural errors in cases that have feck all to do with people who left the Trump campaign as they did in the last two FISA applications on Carter Page.

The Deep State is so devious that when undermining the campaign and then the legitimate election of a President of the USA that they fecked up loads of other applications just to cover their tracks. Seems like 45 wasn't so special at all?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So, correct me if I am wrong, the FBI are accused of making the same type of procedural errors in cases that have feck all to do with people who left the Trump campaign as they did in the last two FISA applications on Carter Page.

The Deep State is so devious that when undermining the campaign and then the legitimate election of a President of the USA that they fecked up loads of other applications just to cover their tracks. Seems like 45 wasn't so special at all?
    Who were they getting their orders from and what were those orders? I've always said Trump was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and you were wrong to make it just about him. It has always been a rule of law issue from way before the 2016 election.

Who were they getting their orders from and what were those orders? I've always said Trump was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and you were wrong to make it just about him. It has always been a rule of law issue from way before the 2016 election.
    So Trump was in the wrong place at the wrong time because during the electoral process the FBI were generally inadequate in procedure when serving FISA warrants, Have I got that right? So on that basis whoever got elected would have been in the wrong place at the wrong time?