Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

  1. #4321

    Re: Bruce Ohrís Testimony ContradictsTestimony Provided By Rosenstein And Simpson

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I also called this one some time ago, I did say that we hadn't heard the last of Epstein. It was a honeytrap operation, and that is why they covered it up. The pizzagate story was a media construct to throw people off the scent, because "the island" and the Podesta emails were attracting a lot of attention. The NXIVM investigation is also still ongoing. I'll personally donate to the Trump statue fund if he can clean this filth up.
    It's always been about Human trafficking and child sex perverts for me, but you know that
    It's the root cause of my hatred for the Hilda beast.

    If this ever does get full disclosure, there maybe a bod or two panicking at Buck House.

  2. #4322
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,749

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I try and remind them of the 36 hour rule but to no avail
    I've been trying to remind them for over two years to no avail

  3. #4323
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,749

    Re: Bruce Ohrís Testimony ContradictsTestimony Provided By Rosenstein And Simpson

    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    It's always been about Human trafficking and child sex perverts for me, but you know that
    It's the root cause of my hatred for the Hilda beast.

    If this ever does get full disclosure, there maybe a bod or two panicking at Buck House.
    Yep, it's the big secret we are not supposed to know about, yet it happens everywhere and is used as a source of Kompromat.

  4. #4324

    Re: Bruce Ohrís Testimony ContradictsTestimony Provided By Rosenstein And Simpson

    Back to clusion

    It's getting closer, your besty on here will be able to tell you soon there was Clusion
    Clusion.jpg

  5. #4325

    Re: Bruce Ohrís Testimony ContradictsTestimony Provided By Rosenstein And Simpson

    Change of subject again, lots of stuff being released to Joe Public, it seems to be ramping up a bit at the moment!

    Been in and out of Q since the drops started, still undecided but this episode, best followed on 8chan for the full picture,
    suggests that the poster known as Q had a good idea that John Perry Barlow would be arkancided and by heart attack.
    Q-Proof.jpg

  6. #4326
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,749

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Its like an irritating rash ,you put some cream on it , however it keeps reappearing , for no bloody reason , however as it's so small and insignificant, it's hardly worth scratching.
    I hope your rash gets better soon

  7. #4327

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I hope your rash gets better soon
    Oh dear, swamp are throwing each other under the bus, IMO the terminus will be named Stop 44 although CNN may try and limit it to Brennan, how many on here will own their comments of the past 145 pages ? still a bit of time to go but the information flow is increasing, tick tock

    Collins to blame and there is a shed load to get released Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Impeac, Impea, Impe, Imp, Im, I, arghh f@ck it not bothering

  8. #4328
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,749

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Oh dear, swamp are throwing each other under the bus, IMO the terminus will be named Stop 44 although CNN may try and limit it to Brennan, how many on here will own their comments of the past 145 pages ? still a bit of time to go but the information flow is increasing, tick tock

    Collins to blame and there is a shed load to get released Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Impeac, Impea, Impe, Imp, Im, I, arghh f@ck it not bothering
    I have no doubt it will happen as I confidently predicted on here well over two years ago. Not only will they have to own their comments, but they will also have to own their behaviour. The tactics used have been quite dispicable, and have included smears, slurs, ridicule and misappropriated claims of allegiance, etc. It was a really poor show from those who should know better.

  9. #4329

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Oh Dear what a shame.
    LP.jpg

  10. #4330

    Re: The Donald Trump thread


  11. #4331
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,749

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Oh Dear what a shame.
    LP.jpg
    What!!!!! Was he in on it too?

  12. #4332
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,749

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    OMG!! Not that as well???

  13. #4333
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,749

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    The new Senate judiciary chairman speaks about the latest developments..


  14. #4334

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Some chap on CNN,just stated Trump is a evil mastermind, are the people real

  15. #4335
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,749

    Re: The Donald Trump thread


  16. #4336
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,749

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    It looks like the version of events I outlined on here over two years ago wasn't so far fetched after all. Under the circumstances, I think the appointment of a 2nd special counsel would be the correct course of action.

  17. #4337
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,749

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Some chap on CNN,just stated Trump is a evil mastermind, are the people real
    Some bloke just asked "Is Michelle Michael", it was Obama's brother The world is going mad!



  18. #4338

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Don't know how I missed it, but this is hilarious


  19. #4339
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,749

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Don't know how I missed it, but this is hilarious

    Impeach him for collusion! He gave a foreign company Samsung, a competative advantage over the American company Apple Inc. and we have it all on film!!

  20. #4340
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,749

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    The new AG backs Trump's first presidential veto.


  21. #4341
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,749

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Senate Judiciary oversight news..

    Graham says heíll probe 25th Amendment discussions between McCabe, Rosenstein

    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...nstein-1223370

  22. #4342

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post


    BTW make a note of the 14th & 15th in your diary.
    What happened? I think I missed the firework display!

  23. #4343

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What happened? I think I missed the firework display!
    **** all as usual😂

    Tune in for next months Ďitís going to happen on the ........Iím telling youí

  24. #4344
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,749

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What happened? I think I missed the firework display!
    The Steele deposition was unsealed. It's being redacted, but we have already learnt that two of the sources for the dossier were Clinton affiliated Ukrainians! I still can't work out why you and your partners in crime willingly support the crooks instead of the good guys

  25. #4345
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,749

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    **** all as usual��

    Tune in for next months ‘it’s going to happen on the ........I’m telling you’
    The wheels of justice turn slowly when the bad guys are running the show!

  26. #4346

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The Steele deposition was unsealed. It's being redacted, but we have already learnt that two of the sources for the dossier were Clinton affiliated Ukrainians! I still can't work out why you and your partners in crime willingly support the crooks instead of the good guys
    So in short nothing remotely warranting your excitable forecast and a judge partially releasing a deposition in a lawsuit by a Russian against Buzzfeed is the only thing remotely linked to your quirky interests that you could point to that happened on the 14/15th.

  27. #4347
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,749

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So in short nothing remotely warranting your excitable forecast and a judge partially releasing a deposition in a lawsuit by a Russian against Buzzfeed is the only thing remotely linked to your quirky interests that you could point to that happened on the 14/15th.
    Two depositions were unsealed. We are still waiting for the Steele deposition. This is the other one..

    Deposition Reveals Late Senator McCainís Role in Spygate Scandal

    https://www.theepochtimes.com/deposi...l_2840198.html

  28. #4348

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Two depositions were unsealed. We are still waiting for the Steele deposition. This is the other one..

    Deposition Reveals Late Senator McCain’s Role in Spygate Scandal

    https://www.theepochtimes.com/deposi...l_2840198.html
    I guess when you have so little you get your excitement where you can. I certainly won't remember...sorry forget.. the bombshells of the Ides of March in a hurry!

  29. #4349
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,749

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I guess when you have so little you get your excitement where you can. I certainly won't remember...sorry forget.. the bombshells of the Ides of March in a hurry!
    I wouldn't expect anything less from somebody who constantly obfuscates the truth at every opportunity, but don't forget the Mounties always get their man

  30. #4350
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Anglia East
    Posts
    14,749

    Re: The Donald Trump thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I guess when you have so little you get your excitement where you can. I certainly won't remember...sorry forget.. the bombshells of the Ides of March in a hurry!
    The bloke you constantly deride isn't even sure if Steele was the one who actually wrote the dossier! If he's right, you are going to look even more clueless


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •