+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

I'm a bit confused, if the Mueller Report is now a political dead duck after exonerating Donald Trump as claimed by some on here, why is it that he is asking the leaders of Ukraine and Australia to "help William Barr, his attorney-general, to gather evidence to undermine the investigation into his campaign’s links to Russia" as reported in today's Times? The same paper also says it understands that "President Trump personally contacted Boris Johnson to ask for help as he tried to discredit the Mueller investigation into possible connections between Russia and his 2016 election campaign".

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'm a bit confused, if the Mueller Report is now a political dead duck after exonerating Donald Trump as claimed by some on here, why is it that he is asking the leaders of Ukraine and Australia to "help William Barr, his attorney-general, to gather evidence to undermine the investigation into his campaign’s links to Russia" as reported in today's Times? The same paper also says it understands that "President Trump personally contacted Boris Johnson to ask for help as he tried to discredit the Mueller investigation into possible connections between Russia and his 2016 election campaign".
    As I stated on here several years ago it was all a setup to overthrow President Trump, and the plot also involved intel agencies from several friendly nations. It is being investigated to hold all those responsible to account for their actions, and to make sure that it never happens again. The press are only reporting on it now as they are trying to get ahead of the story. There has been a massive coverup and disinformation campaign by the media right from the very beginning, with some journalists even playing a part in the coup attempt.

Not my favourite person, but Graham in his role as chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committees has had full government oversight responsibility for Mueller and Barr, and he knows a lot more than most.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    As I stated on here several years ago it was all a setup to overthrow President Trump, and the plot also involved intel agencies from several friendly nations. It is being investigated to hold all those responsible to account for their actions, and to make sure that it never happens again. The press are only reporting on it now as they are trying to get ahead of the story. There has been a massive coverup and disinformation campaign by the media right from the very beginning, with some journalists even playing a part in the coup attempt.
    I don't think that answers the question I asked though does it? The Mueller Report has been rubbished by you and others on here. It's yesterday's news because it exonerated Donald Trump - that being the case, doesn't it seem odd that the President has, apparently, been exploring ways to undermine a report that vindicates him in recent weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I guess those law revering, democracy loving, independent thinking, intellectually superior minds would be all over this. Particularly as Inspector General reports and whistle-blowers have been so important in their narrative. Seems I was hasty to completely ignore their views just when deep state are denying an IG and whistleblower transparency to the people.
    "What about whether or not the whistleblower, or people around the whistleblower, were tied to the folks who opened up the investigation into Trump to begin with? We'll see!"

I don't think that answers the question I asked though does it? The Mueller Report has been rubbished by you and others on here. It's yesterday's news because it exonerated Donald Trump - that being the case, doesn't it seem odd that the President has, apparently, been exploring ways to undermine a report that vindicates him in recent weeks?
    It was an attemp to subvert the democratic process and the will of the American people, so it doesn't end with the Mueller Report. They are now investigating how the Russian hoax started, and who played what part. Then they will have to make new laws to make sure that it never happens again to any other president. As I said previously, this is far bigger that Watergate, some people were way out of control.

It was an attemp to subvert the democratic process and the will of the American people, so it doesn't end with the Mueller Report. They are now investigating how the Russian hoax started, and who played what part. Then they will have to make new laws to make sure that it never happens again to any other president. As I said previously, this is far bigger that Watergate, some people were way out of control.
    I'll try again, why would he want to undermine a report that you say exonerated him?

I'll try again, why would he want to undermine a report that you say exonerated him?
    I don't know why you bother. The alt-right fantasist and Trump lover will keep on dodging and deflecting as usual.

Nobody is undermining the Mueller report, they are looking into how the whole Get Trump operation started in 2016. The report itself was based on a false premise, and was used to manufacture the spin-off corruption of justice case. The amount of malfeasance that took place is astounding. Essentially it is a huge fraud on the American people, and even this latest Ukraine whistleblower/impeachment episode is an extension to all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I don't know why you bother. The alt-right fantasist and Trump lover will keep on dodging and deflecting as usual.
    Dodging and deflecting? I laid out the whole case in 2017 and I told you the ending!

You are totally deluded mate, and off your friggin' rocker. Yourself, lardy & cyril are proper brainwashed nutcases, and there is absolutely no hope for any of you

It looks like Joe Biden and Adam Schiff have been naughty boys! More to come on this ...

It looks like Joe Biden and Adam Schiff have been naughty boys! More to come on this ...
    Bernie going down with a chesty, leaving the field open to Lizzie, HRC coming back to save the day ? or perhaps Michael Obama ?

Direct link if the sound doesn't work..

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...84176267038721

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Bernie going down with a chesty, leaving the field open to Lizzie, HRC coming back to save the day ? or perhaps Michael Obama ?
    Are Twitter playing with the sound on their videos? Maybe they don't want anybody to know what is going on Things are about to get crazy!

Old Don announced new trade tariffs yesterday. By way of a change, they're not on China but European goods (Jock whisky, French wine and Italian cheese). The way he's going he'll tariff and/or sanction the world, except for Israel because (shock, horror) that would be anti-Semitic and we can't have that. Practically every economic indicator is suggesting a global recession is on the horizon, and those Trumpton is fronting for appear intent on engineering a depression.

90 years ago in 1929 the bankers behind the curtain made the Great Depression happen. They did so by filling every crack and crevice with easily available credit (debt) which also had the effect of creating huge bubbles in property prices and stock markets. They've played the same hand for the past 10 years and, like then, they're withdrawing their support. What's coming will become known as the Greatest Depression because people will need to suffer much more than then in order to passively accept the elimination of cash and sovereignty to a supranational authority as a (temporary) solution to their privations. Of course, the ultra obnoxious blowhard in the White House is the willing patsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Rumour has it Michael has an enormous schlong.

Here's the remarks that Joan Rivers made a week before her death.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Old Don announced new trade tariffs yesterday. By way of a change, they're not on China but European goods (Jock whisky, French wine and Italian cheese). The way he's going he'll tariff and/or sanction the world, except for Israel because (shock, horror) that would be anti-Semitic and we can't have that. Practically every economic indicator is suggesting a global recession is on the horizon, and those Trumpton is fronting for appear intent on engineering a depression.

90 years ago in 1929 the bankers behind the curtain made the Great Depression happen. They did so by filling every crack and crevice with easily available credit (debt) which also had the effect of creating huge bubbles in property prices and stock markets. They've played the same hand for the past 10 years and, like then, they're withdrawing their support. What's coming will become known as the Greatest Depression because people will need to suffer much more than then in order to passively accept the elimination of cash and sovereignty to a supranational authority as a (temporary) solution to their privations. Of course, the ultra obnoxious blowhard in the White House is the willing patsy.
    I love a bit of doom & gloom, but the way I see it ol' Trumpy is engineering a global trade reset, which is not in the interests of the globalists or the banksters. However, now would be a great time to get out of the EU, cos it's not going to last now that the free money is coming to an end!

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Rumour has it Michael has an enormous schlong.

Here's the remarks that Joan Rivers made a week before her death.

What!

I love a bit of doom & gloom, but the way I see it ol' Trumpy is engineering a global trade reset, which is not in the interests of the globalists or the banksters. However, now would be a great time to get out of the EU, cos it's not going to last now that the free money is coming to an end!
    The WTI oil price is $51 per barrel right now. That's around 7% lower than what it stood at before the recent attack on a Saudi oil installation which saw the price spike by 17% in its immediate aftermath. On October 3rd 2018 WTI was $75 per barrel, or 31% more than today. Its decline is a huge sign of weakening demand amongst world economies. It would be much lower too but for virtually all of Venezuelan and Iranian production being unavailable due to U.S. sanctions.

What!
    Be surprised if that's the first you've heard of Barry's pillow biting and Michael's appendage.

Donny’s Meltdown in the press conference where he did an impression of Travis Bickle was the funniest thing I’ve seen in all year 😂😂

‘Are you talking to me’

I’ve been a critic but his insane rant was hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂😂