+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    As you’re hard of hearing or ignoring things I will have to type this out again.

As someone with previous experience of investigations arhiugh someone maybe investigated for one prior matter if evidence comes to hand of other criminal offences then those people get charged.

Not only charged but if they plead guilty that get convicted.

Then they are criminals.

Should they have recourse to appeal then I’m sure that option is available.

I’m not sure why you find it so hard to believe but those are the facts and you can throw in your blatant bias, your perception that nobody in Trump’s circle has done anything wrong but the facts are showing themselves that a number of people connected to him have committed criminal behaviour.

Before you comeback with your latest theory derived from whatever right wing website on twitter you’ve found I have not mentioned that they have been found linked to collusion but this investigation is justifying itself in terms of finding criminal behaviour.
    I never said they haven't done anything wrong. I'm just pointing out the fact that the Russian collusion investigation hasn't found any evidence of Russian collusion. What they have done is dig up 10 year old tax issues and prosecute people for getting dates wrong, but no Russian collusion, which is what the investigation is supposed to be about.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I never said they haven't done anything wrong. I'm just pointing out the fact that the Russian collusion investigation hasn't found any evidence of Russian collusion. What they have done is dig up 10 year old tax issues and prosecute people for getting dates wrong, but no Russian collusion, which is what the investigation is supposed to be about.
    There are still those who believe that he's a white hat, read a very good article to back this view earlier, i still think he's DS, the latest Cohen stuff is going nowhere IMO, 3 whistle-blowers now for the CF, is Daddy Bush a distraction to next weeks hearings ?, Pence being pictured with a Broward county sheriff wearing a Q badge, then deleting his tweet maximising publicity, the hatchet job on trump jnr exposed in hours with the news outlet being forced to double back, the 1st Huber leak which appears to have pissed off the internet conspiracy group know as Q with an order of no more leaking , smoke and mirrors, diss information is necessary an all that FISA brings the house down apparently it's all shit i know but its better than reading about bloody Brexit 24/7 BTW Daddy Bush will still be voting Democrat in 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    There are still those who believe that he's a white hat, read a very good article to back this view earlier, i still think he's DS, the latest Cohen stuff is going nowhere IMO, 3 whistle-blowers now for the CF, is Daddy Bush a distraction to next weeks hearings ?, Pence being pictured with a Broward county sheriff wearing a Q badge, then deleting his tweet maximising publicity, the hatchet job on trump jnr exposed in hours with the news outlet being forced to double back, the 1st Huber leak which appears to have pissed off the internet conspiracy group know as Q with an order of no more leaking , smoke and mirrors, diss information is necessary an all that FISA brings the house down apparently it's all shit i know but its better than reading about bloody Brexit 24/7 BTW Daddy Bush will still be voting Democrat in 2020
    Are you here to make Gluey look sane?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Says the No.1 Trump Russia Collusion conspiracy theorist

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Says the No.1 Trump Russia Collusion conspiracy theorist
    Do you honest a God really think there are people left who actually believe the Russian thump story?

I get dazed and confused by it all but Russian collusion seriously? unless maybe, Hilderbeast has a bit of form with them

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    People are not insane just because they don't think like you, just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I blame it on my near acquaintance with my maker 8 year ago, I take opinion on events week by week, I don't nail myself to a mast and dig in forever, when I'm wrong as is often I just dust myself down and go again.

Blog Entries

I blame it on my near acquaintance with my maker 8 year ago, I take opinion on events week by week, I don't nail myself to a mast and dig in forever, when I'm wrong as is often I just dust myself down and go again.
    Don't blame it on anything, you can think what you like, you don't need Lardy's permission

The secret is never to be wrong, it works for me

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Perhaps insane is too harsh a judgment, but a little time ago he said he saw the battle he is always going on about as being between good and evil. To believe that when we are talking about subjects as open to forms of corruption from all sorts of people on different sides of the political spectrum as business and politics strikes me as incredibly naive - Gluey seems to think one side is entirely good and the other entirely bad and his judgment on the same piece of information/news will depend on which side of the divide it comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Perhaps insane is too harsh a judgment, but a little time ago he said he saw the battle he is always going on about as being between good and evil. To believe that when we are talking about subjects as open to forms of corruption from all sorts of people on different sides of the political spectrum as business and politics strikes me as incredibly naive - Gluey seems to think one side is entirely good and the other entirely bad and his judgment on the same piece of information/news will depend on which side of the divide it comes from.
    Disagreeing over political ideas is one thing, while spying on political opponents to stop them being elected is another. Surely you can differentiate?

Why are Trump and his team so reluctant to tell the truth about their dealings with Russia?

Trump throughout his campaign lied that he has no business interests in Russia, but confirmed last week that they had been planning writing his name on a building in Moscow.

Trump Jr met with Russians in Trump Tower and lied that it was about adopting Russian children but then released emails contradicting this.

Cohen admits he lied to Congress about that Moscow building to conceal it during the election campaign.

Flynn lied to the FBI about talking to the Russian ambassador, and later pleaded guilty to this.

Flynn's deputy, McFarland, told the FBI she'd never spoken with Flynn about the above, later changing her story to say she had.

Jared forgot to reveal his meetings with Russians on his security clearance forms, and also said he had no idea what the Trump Tower meeting was about as he didn't read his email to the end.

Manafort lied about pretty much everything to the point where he is now a useless witness and his plea bargain was ripped up.

Guiliani lied about the Trump Tower meeting by saying they didn't even know the people they were meeting were Russians.

Sessions lied under oath three times that he had no contact with the Russians in the campaign, it later emerging that he'd met the ambassador three times.

Papadopoulous lied to the FBI about how hard he tried to get Hillary information from the Russians during the campaign, later pleading guilty to this.

Erik Prince said under oath that he met with a Russian businessman by chance - this meeting was actually an attempt to create a backchannel for Trump to talk with Russia.

Roger Stone lied about knowing exactly what wikileaks was about to unleash about the Democrats, claiming it was all posture and hype (must have got lucky a lot).

Jerome Corsi, similarly, claimed he found out about wikileaks releases on his own, rather than being told by Stone. Despite that, he admits thinking up a cover story with Stone to explain how he knew.

Quite a list, and it's by no means the whole story. Why would entirely innocent people need to lie so much?