+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 74 of 367 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Nobody said draining the swamp would be an easy job, the swamp runs deep and wide. I'm guessing congress, the military and other agencies are now playing a major now, and Trump's work is all but done. The storm is underway.
    His tax reform helps private jet owners and you're still saying he's "draining the swamp"?

Nobody said draining the swamp would be an easy job, the swamp runs deep and wide. I'm guessing congress, the military and other agencies are now playing a major now, and Trump's work is all but done. The storm is underway.
    I’m not exactly sure how Trump the billionaire with very rich friends is some how the man who is fit to drain the swamp when he’s part of the same elite.

Not sure either how his work can be done in 11 months either ???

You might want to change that sentience to ‘trump is all but done’ the way he may he have dropped a bollock with his last tweet.

Donald Trump’s latest tweet:

Now is this the product of a man in control ??

Many people in our Country are asking what the “Justice” Department is going to do about the fact that totally Crooked Hillary, AFTER receiving a subpoena from the United States Congress, deleted and “acid washed” 33,000 Emails? No justice!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    His tax reform helps private jet owners and you're still saying he's "draining the swamp"?
    Good news for frequent fliers on the "Lolita Express".

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I’m not exactly sure how Trump the billionaire with very rich friends is some how the man who is fit to drain the swamp when he’s part of the same elite.

Not sure either how his work can be done in 11 months either ???

You might want to change that sentience to ‘trump is all but done’ the way he may he have dropped a bollock with his last tweet.
    It's all down to process now, the majority of which have already been set in motion.

It's all down to process now, the majority of which have already been set in motion.
    As in Mueller’s investigation? The one which the National Security adviser has pleaded guilty to lying to tne FBI? That’s the one I see and that’s certainly in motion.

As in Mueller’s investigation? The one which the National Security adviser has pleaded guilty to lying to tne FBI? That’s the one I see and that’s certainly in motion.
    What was the lie about?

What was the lie about?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8087256.html

Why was Flynn fired by the Trump administration?

Why was Flynn fired by the Trump administration?
    Flynn resigned because he misled the VP and Trump said "I don’t think he did anything wrong. If anything, he did something right… He was just doing his job. The thing is, he didn’t tell our Vice President properly and then he said he didn’t remember"

Although the day after Sean Spicer said that actually Trump had asked for his letter of resignation.

Now Trump is saying he was fired for lying to the VP AND to the FBI. How did he know at the time that Flynn had lied to the FBI? Trump's defence at the time was that he knew nothing about any contact between his team and the Russians.

Seems to be like father like sons when it comes to self-incriminating tweeting.

Donald Trump’s latest tweet:

Now is this the product of a man in control ??

Many people in our Country are asking what the “Justice” Department is going to do about the fact that totally Crooked Hillary, AFTER receiving a subpoena from the United States Congress, deleted and “acid washed” 33,000 Emails? No justice!
    Trump: 'So General Flynn lies to the FBI and his life is destroyed' but 'nothing happens' to Hillary Clinton

President Trump reignited the “Crooked Hillary” attacks in a series of tweets calling attention to what he views as a double standard between how Hillary Clinton's email scandal was handled versus the controversy surrounding former national security adviser Michael Flynn, who pleaded guilty in federal court Friday to lying to the FBI.

"So General Flynn lies to the FBI and his life is destroyed, while Crooked Hillary Clinton, on that now famous FBI holiday 'interrogation' with no swearing in and no recording, lies many times...and nothing happens to her? Rigged system, or just a double standard?”, Trump tweeted.

A few minutes later the president followed up by taking a swipe at the Justice Department.

“Many people in our Country are asking what the ‘Justice’ Department is going to do about the fact that totally Crooked Hillary, AFTER receiving a subpoena from the United States Congress, deleted and ‘acid washed’ 33,000 Emails? No justice!”, he said.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tr...rticle/2642389

Trump: 'So General Flynn lies to the FBI and his life is destroyed' but 'nothing happens' to Hillary Clinton

President Trump reignited the “Crooked Hillary” attacks in a series of tweets calling attention to what he views as a double standard between how Hillary Clinton's email scandal was handled versus the controversy surrounding former national security adviser Michael Flynn, who pleaded guilty in federal court Friday to lying to the FBI.

"So General Flynn lies to the FBI and his life is destroyed, while Crooked Hillary Clinton, on that now famous FBI holiday 'interrogation' with no swearing in and no recording, lies many times...and nothing happens to her? Rigged system, or just a double standard?”, Trump tweeted.

A few minutes later the president followed up by taking a swipe at the Justice Department.

“Many people in our Country are asking what the ‘Justice’ Department is going to do about the fact that totally Crooked Hillary, AFTER receiving a subpoena from the United States Congress, deleted and ‘acid washed’ 33,000 Emails? No justice!”, he said.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tr...rticle/2642389

Yep, I saw them too and again it appears to be a men in desperate need of a diversion.

In response to your earlier question it’s appears was Flynn was fired.

My point about things in motion is that if we look at the word motion it means things going forward.

If Flynn was the end of the matter then it’s a victory for Trump. However as the investigation is still ongoing and Flynn had agreed to co-operate then this case is in motion.

I
    Unless you know something else ?

Yep, I saw them too and again it appears to be a men in desperate need of a diversion.

In response to your earlier question it’s appears was Flynn was fired.

My point about things in motion is that if we look at the word motion it means things going forward.

If Flynn was the end of the matter then it’s a victory for Trump. However as the investigation is still ongoing and Flynn had agreed to co-operate then this case is in motion.

Unless you know something else ?
    It's all speculation and intrigue at the moment, but some have questioned the outcome of him admitting guilt for what is regarded as a low level offence. Does this give him immunity to talk about other things that may be classified? General Flynn knows a hell of a lot of secrets regarding his work for both Trump and Obama. Where this is all going is anybody's guess

Nunes blows up, threatens contempt after FBI stonewalls House on Russia investigator demoted for anti-Trump bias

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/by...rticle/2642387

Russia-Trump: President hits out at FBI over Russia inquiry

Mr Trump said the FBI's reputation was "in tatters".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42215767

Mr Trump said the FBI's reputation was "in tatters".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42215767

He says a lot of things Wales Bales.

This is another one of his diversionary bollock fests.

You can’t just Lock up people without evidence no matter how many petulantl tweets you send.

He says a lot of things Wales Bales.

This is another one of his diversionary bollock fests.

You can’t just Lock up people without evidence no matter how many petulantl tweets you send.
    Yeah, but the FBI are starting to look as though they are the "Winnie Mandela" arm of the Democratic Party

Yeah, but the FBI are starting to look as though they are the "Winnie Mandela" arm of the Democratic Party
    Unless they get the burning tyres out I wouldn’t go that far.....😂

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Flynn resigned because he misled the VP and Trump said "I don’t think he did anything wrong. If anything, he did something right… He was just doing his job. The thing is, he didn’t tell our Vice President properly and then he said he didn’t remember"

Although the day after Sean Spicer said that actually Trump had asked for his letter of resignation.

Now Trump is saying he was fired for lying to the VP AND to the FBI. How did he know at the time that Flynn had lied to the FBI? Trump's defence at the time was that he knew nothing about any contact between his team and the Russians.

Seems to be like father like sons when it comes to self-incriminating tweeting.
    Don is way too smart to make the mistakes of mortals.
    I know its the 'Fake News Guardian', but today we apparently hear that it apparently wasn't Don who wrote that Tweet with the BIG mistake in it, apparently somebody else wrote it for Donny (in which case, if true - who actually wrote all of Donald's other tweets ?)

Presumably, this absolutely ridiculous 'admission' might have come about because if Don had written that tweet, it indicates Obstruction of Justice occurred.

If this is true, then Don's hung himself by 'his own' Tweets. Now that would be an irony.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...or-flynn-tweet

take with pinch of salt.

Bit of a trend occurring?!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8090021.html

TBH I guess it could have been a wind up - easy guy to impersonate, but one would think that he may have denied more strongly it at the time?!

Next he will be saying that he didn't say to Comey what Comey said he said to him .. Oh

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Bit of a trend occurring?!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8090021.html

TBH I guess it could have been a wind up - easy guy to impersonate, but one would think that he may have denied more strongly it at the time?!

Next he will be saying that he didn't say to Comey what Comey said he said to him .. Oh
    This link is his full opinion.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/03/o...wood-tape.html

Billy Bush, whoever he is, doesn't come out of it particularly well in my book. He's waited for the tide to turn, realised that he's on the wrong side of history and rushed to try and correct it. He probably doesn't want to be forever associated with Trump's pussygrabbing, and I can't blame him for that, but too little too late.

Yeah, he is a nephew of HW Bush I think, but chose a career in Broadcasting rather than 'politics'.

I think he was responmding to the story again now because allegedly DT is going round saying he never did say it (despite fully admitting "I said it" back at the time, and his wife describing it as 'locker room' bantz .
    I've not yet seen any link to actual examples of DT's revisionism though TBH.

If it were true - if, I wonder why DT might supposedly be keen to look a little less like a bit of a self-admitted pest - all of a sudden?

Trump looks done for this time, but in the past he has always managed to turn defeat into victory. Will he do it again or is this really the end of Trump?

Trump looks done for this time, but in the past he has always managed to turn defeat into victory. Will he do it again or is this really the end of Trump?
    Said it before,
    If he is a decent man, an innocent man, with the right intentions and who deserves to continue his task, then he should.

If he is guilty of (any or all of the things levelled at him) he will be unfit to govern. And needs to go.

All that assumes an honest and level playing field.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Said it before,
    If he is a decent man, an innocent man, with the right intentions and who deserves to continue his task, then he should.

If he is guilty of (any or all of the things levelled at him) he will be unfit to govern. And needs to go.

All that assumes an honest and level playing field.
    Has "gobby" Trump got the OIG report on his desk? It would certainly explain his recent Twitter rants