Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
You don't think there is a reason for this? It's all theatre Cyril, and the punchline from Donald is going to be "I told you so!". Obviously Trump knows the outcome, and the target audience for these tweets are the lefty liberals. The Trump supporters already know the establishment politicos are going to collapse left, right and centre. I'm guessing that you can also sense this happening. In times to come, Trump's tweets will read as the signposts that revealed the future. What you are seeing are carefully laid out plans and traps coming into play. The Democrats are floundering on the ropes and we haven't even got to the nasty stuff yet. The public are being gently slow-walked in an attempt to control the outrage that will follow. Next up are the 264+ secret settlements that will reveal some of the horrors. The white hats in the intel & law enforcement agencies have all the goods, and so does Trump and the military.
No wonder I am several steps behind. I forgot that you and Donald had the same IQ.