+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's the Donald Trump thread. Donald Trump posted a tweet. Every Donald Trump tweet is scrutinised and dissected by the words media. Mueller just indicted 13 Russians for posting stuff on Facebook and Twitter, but there was no Trump collusion, no Americans involved, and no effect on US elections.Sorry for posting current news

PS my posts are balanced. These was no Trump-Russia-Collusion. The naughty stuff was done by the Obama administration, FBI & DOJ to stop Trump becoming president, and then trying to overthrow him once he got there.
    You still think something is going to happen to Trump? Mueller just played his best hand, and it turns out he only had a High Card, and not a very good one at that. Wait until the the OIG report comes out, and then you will find out what really went on.
    So to sum up, the guy who yesterday sneeringly called me a 'resident expert' on a subject I've never spoken about, is, in the space of fifteen minutes, claiming:

a) Intimate knowledge of treasonous acts performed by the Obama White House
    b) Complete confidence that there was no collusion between Russians and Trump's team
    c) The full extent of the Mueller investigation and its outcome, even though it's still ongoing
    d) The extent and outcome of an unfinished and unpublished OIG report

Not bad for a guy who spends every day on a Cardiff City messageboard!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So to sum up, the guy who yesterday sneeringly called me a 'resident expert' on a subject I've never spoken about, is, in the space of fifteen minutes, claiming:

a) Intimate knowledge of treasonous acts performed by the Obama White House
    b) Complete confidence that there was no collusion between Russians and Trump's team
    c) The full extent of the Mueller investigation and its outcome, even though it's still ongoing
    d) The extent and outcome of an unfinished and unpublished OIG report

Not bad for a guy who spends every day on a Cardiff City messageboard!
    Already stated a year ago

Already stated a year ago
    So you knew all this a year ago?! Really!

Couldn't make it up. Well you could if you're Gluey...

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So you knew all this a year ago?! Really!

Couldn't make it up. Well you could if you're Gluey...
    Read the thread. During the same period you were pushing the Trump Russia Collusion Delusion as though your life depended on it. How did that work out for you?

Read the thread. During the same period you were pushing the Trump Russia Collusion Delusion as though your life depended on it. How did that work out for you?
    The panicked tone of Trump's recent tweets suggests the opposite of your hopes.