+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You seem to be the resident expert on this topic, can you please explain in simple terms where the Vegas investigation is currently at?
    You're in luck mate, they released lots of info on it a few weeks ago. You simply have to type 'las Vegas shooter investigation' in to Google (or DuckDuck if that's your thing).

No need to thank me!

To get back on topic, did you ever find out what Trump did to get shootings under control for that brief period?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You're in luck mate, they released lots of info on it a few weeks ago. You simply have to type 'las Vegas shooter investigation' in to Google (or DuckDuck if that's your thing).
    I would appreciate it very much if you could explain these latest developments in layman's terms, as they seem to be the basis of your argument.

I would appreciate it very much if you could explain these latest developments in layman's terms, as they seem to be the basis of your argument.
    Then I think you sorely misunderstand the conversation. Go back a few posts and read again.

You edited out my question. Did you ever find out what Trump did to get shootings under control for all of a few weeks?

Then I think you sorely misunderstand the conversation. Go back a few posts and read again.

You edited out my question. Did you ever find out what Trump did to get shootings under control for all of a few weeks?
    I'd need the latest updates from you first. Cheers.

I'd need the latest updates from you first. Cheers.
    Best thing you can do is find a few random Trump stories, post them up quickly and get this on to the next page asap.

Best thing you can do is find a few random Trump stories, post them up quickly and get this on to the next page asap.
    Random?