Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    "By lardy
    Propagandist in Chief"
    That's your job surely?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    That's your job surely?
    The timeline has been much kinder to me than it has for lardy.

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    If true then I would agree with you. It may well be true, it may not be. Quoting an unnamed source does not make it a fact.

Self awareness, ffs
    John Solomon and Sara Carter are a known outlet for this kind of stuff, the thing is can you suggest anything that they have been wrong about?

John Solomon and Sara Carter are a known outlet for this kind of stuff, the thing is can you suggest anything that they have been wrong about?
    I have no idea if they have been wrong in the past - though I do suspect there would be no admission if they had.

Quotes from unnamed sources should not be treated as facts - A point you have made repeatedly in the past

I have no idea if they have been wrong in the past - though I do suspect there would be no admission if they had.

Quotes from unnamed sources should not be treated as facts - A point you have made repeatedly in the past
    What I am saying is some unamed sources are more reliable than others

You left out the best bit

"my source said"
    The name of the lawyer from the DNC law firm of Perkins Coie mentioned in John Soloman (contributor) article has now been revealed as Michael Sussmann. You heard it here first

Somebody's getting a little nervous and agitated

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Somebody's getting a little nervous and agitated

It true, they were seen in Flakes office earlier in the week! The Dumbocrats really are dumb

I visited this thread just to quote Don's Soros remarks only to be beaten to it. Drat and double drat.

His more critical supporters have wondered for yonks why he hasn't made light of George the Nazi collaborator's endless sh*t stirring. He might surprise them again one day by typing the name Seth Rich at his Twitter account.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I visited this thread just to quote Don's Soros remarks only to be beaten to it. Drat and double drat.

His more critical supporters have wondered for yonks why he hasn't made light of George the Nazi collaborator's endless sh*t stirring. He might surprise them again one day by typing the name Seth Rich at his Twitter account.
    You staying away from the Russian threads for some reason. What do you think George Soros had to do with Seth Rich's death out of interest?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You staying away from the Russian threads for some reason. What do you think George Soros had to do with Seth Rich's death out of interest?
    You're turning into a right old sniper these days! Still, it's probably a good way of participating for those who dont have anything useful to say

You're turning into a right old sniper these days! Still, it's probably a good way of participating for those who dont have anything useful to say
    Reasonable questions given the drivel that I was commenting upon. You seem to have previous on Seth Rich, so what do you think George Soros had to do with it?

Anyway, about that FBI exoneration for Kavanaugh you were explicitly stating, any time you are ready.

Reasonable questions given the drivel that I was commenting upon. You seem to have previous on Seth Rich, so what do you think George Soros had to do with it?

Anyway, about that FBI exoneration for Kavanaugh you were explicitly stating, any time you are ready.
    Considering George Soros has a lot to do with everything, I would be interested in hearing his opinion

Considering George Soros has a lot to do with everything, I would be interested in hearing his opinion
    You would be disappointed, I heard he has little self-awareness so when challenged he usually comes back with deflectionary nonsense or avoids the questions he was posed all together.

You would be disappointed, I heard he has little self-awareness so when challenged he usually comes back with deflectionary nonsense or avoids the questions he was posed all together.
    He sounds like a great fella, astute, clever, moral, thoughtful, if only I could be like him!

He sounds like a great fella, astute, clever, moral, thoughtful, if only I could be like him!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JDzlhW3XTM

He had nothing to do with his death as far as I'm aware. What's curious about Don having zilch to say concerning Rich is that would and would have helped him counter the Russian collusion/hacking narrative.

He had nothing to do with his death as far as I'm aware. What's curious about Don having zilch to say concerning Rich is that would and would have helped him counter the Russian collusion/hacking narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    With Don, it's all about timing. When he mentions something, you know it's about to come out. The latest example is this Ford woman. He mocked her the other day and the press went crazy. Now we hear that Ford and her best "beach friend" were tampering with witnesses in the Kavanaugh case.

Rosenstein to travel with Trump on Air Force One

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-air-force-one

He's a brave man!

The James Wolfe indictment has now been unsealed. This should be an interesting read for lardy, so he can see how all of his favourite journalists were getting their information that allowed them to perpetuate the Trump Russia Collusion Delusion. When the Carter Page FISA warrant details are eventually released, we will see that it was all made-up. Therefore, they were leaking made-up stuff to the New York Times and Washington Post who reported it with glee, which lardy then used to spam this thread. I wasn't joking when I said that lardy was a "useful idiot", and we now have the proof!

https://www.scribd.com/document/3813...mmittee-Leaker

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45859325

Lesley Stahl: Do you still think that climate change is a hoax?

President Donald Trump: I think something's happening. Something's changing and it'll change back again. I don't think it's a hoax, I think there's probably a difference. But I don't know that it's manmade. I will say this. I don't wanna give trillions and trillions of dollars. I don't wanna lose millions and millions of jobs. I don't wanna be put at a disadvantage.

Lesley Stahl: I wish you could go to Greenland, watch these huge chunks of ice just falling into the ocean, raising the sea levels.

President Donald Trump: And you don't know whether or not that would have happened with or without man. You don't know.

Lesley Stahl: Well, your scientists, your scientists--

President Donald Trump: No, we have--

Lesley Stahl: At NOAA and NASA--

President Donald Trump: We have scientists that disagree with that.

Lesley Stahl: You know, I-- I was thinking what if he said, "No, I've seen the hurricane situations, I've changed my mind. There really is climate change." And I thought, "Wow, what an impact."

President Donald Trump: Well-- I'm not denying.

Lesley Stahl: What an impact that would make.

President Donald Trump: I'm not denying climate change. But it could very well go back. You know, we're talkin' about over a millions--

Lesley Stahl: But that's denying it.

President Donald Trump: --of years. They say that we had hurricanes that were far worse than what we just had with Michael.

Lesley Stahl: Who says that? "They say"?

President Donald Trump: People say. People say that in the--

Lesley Stahl: Yeah, but what about the scientists who say it's worse than ever?

President Donald Trump: You'd have to show me the scientists because they have a very big political agenda, Lesley.

Lesley Stahl: I can't bring them in.

President Donald Trump: Look, scientists also have a political agenda.
    You can read the actual transcript.

To me it seems like he is saying some scientists agree and some disagree, hence "You'd have to show me the scientists".

This is not apparent from the article posted above.

There's a very odd argument, which Trump also makes here, that the overwhelming number of scientists who say climate change is manmade are doing it for political reasons, or because they are being funded to specifically come up with these results.

I'd love to know who they think is behind this (it's never said of course) because as Trump has made clear, it's certainly not economically viable for countries to go green. If you want to create jobs then open the mines and burn the coal. So which group can be rich enough, can possibly be richer than governments and giant fossil fuel companies which are amongst the richest on the planet, to get almost the entire scientific community to diddle their research in their favour AND keep it secret (when funding for research is normally publicly available information)?

The answer, of course, is that there is no such thing happening.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    There's a very odd argument, which Trump also makes here, that the overwhelming number of scientists who say climate change is manmade are doing it for political reasons, or because they are being funded to specifically come up with these results.

I'd love to know who they think is behind this (it's never said of course) because as Trump has made clear, it's certainly not economically viable for countries to go green. If you want to create jobs then open the mines and burn the coal. So which group can be rich enough, can possibly be richer than governments and giant fossil fuel companies which are amongst the richest on the planet, to get almost the entire scientific community to diddle their research in their favour AND keep it secret (when funding for research is normally publicly available information)?

The answer, of course, is that there is no such thing happening.
    In your opinion. Can you prove it?