+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The BBC, CNN, Washington Post, New York Times, et al., are all part of the team Clinton/Obama/Soros agenda, so they will never report what is really going on. Trump is way ahead in this silly game of charades though, but it will only become common knowledge to the masses if and when the indictments begin.
    What are you basing this 'trump is way ahead' view on? I'm guessing you're not part of the WH administration, so how are you so confident?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What are you basing this 'trump is way ahead' view on? I'm guessing you're not part of the WH administration, so how are you so confident?
    Just read some stuff online, loads of people are leaking information anonymously from all sides. A lot of it turns out to be true, and that is why I able to make accurate predidictions. This game has only just begun and still has a long way to run. BTW I don't have any horse in the race, I'm just a neautral observer, but it seems obvious to me that the MSM are leading people up the garden path

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Just read some stuff online, loads of people are leaking information anonymously from all sides. A lot of it turns out to be true, and that is why I able to make accurate predidictions. This game has only just begun and still has a long way to run. BTW I don't have any horse in the race, I'm just a neautral observer, but it seems obvious to me that the MSM are leading people up the garden path
    do you ready believe the shit you write, neutral observer

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    do you ready believe the shit you write, neutral observer
    I am neutral. It's not my fault the MSM keep getting caught out. I just tell it as I see it, there is a long running conspiracy to stitch up Trump and have him removed from office. There are many major players involved, but Trump keeps on turning the tables. Now all the top Democrats are under investigation while they can't land a punch on him. Basically what is going on is the opposite of what the MSM are telling us, so they are usuful in that respect