+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 50 of 367 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's handy for people who form their views through triangulation.

Media bias isn't actually a secret either .. http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...t-just-honest/
    Everybody doin' the Triangulation
    C'mon baby doooo Triangulation ..

Most people don't
    Saying that they should won't change that

People choose their flavour, and there is one, or two for every taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Everybody doin' the Triangulation
    C'mon baby doooo Triangulation ..

Most people don't
    Saying that they should won't change that

People choose their flavour, and there is one, or two for every taste.
    More fool them, it's always worth looking at all sides, but what you say is quite true.

So, Trump is turning into Obama? I wonder if he will dump the Republicans, and court the Democrats instead?

So, Trump is turning into Obama? I wonder if he will dump the Republicans, and court the Democrats instead?
    If that ever happened then you will have seen it coming long ago, no doubt ;)

If that ever happened then you will have seen it coming long ago, no doubt ;)
    Have you forgotten that I am still on the fence? I am still waiting for a sign

Have you forgotten that I am still on the fence? I am still waiting for a sign
    I think Mike took that particular smiley away some time back.

CNN news anchor, or fake news anchor as I call them, fake news aren't they, with an unhinged rant about Our Donald's rally. Fake news, nothing to see here.

https://twitter.com/adamcbest/status/900202742815260672

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    CNN news anchor, or fake news anchor as I call them, fake news aren't they, with an unhinged rant about Our Donald's rally. Fake news, nothing to see here.

https://twitter.com/adamcbest/status/900202742815260672
    You mean the CNN news anchor Don Lemon? Nah, he's not fake news

You mean the CNN news anchor Don Lemon? Nah, he's not fake news

He nailed it about that pathetic speech Donald Trump made though.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    He nailed it about that pathetic speech Donald Trump made though.
    And it was a different bloke to the one in in the clip (and who was 'outed' on air) anyway.

CNN is the common denominator, but all the News Channels have form.
    Pick your flava ;)

And it was a different bloke to the one in in the clip (and who was 'outed' on air) anyway.

CNN is the common denominator, but all the News Channels have form.
    Pick your flava ;)
    Don Lemon outted him, so he can't be fake news

Anyway let the man speak, we don't need Don Lemon to tell us how to think, we all have minds of our own

Anyway let the man speak, we don't need Don Lemon to tell us how to think, we all have minds of our own
    Is that you 'sitting on the fence' (and standing up a bit too) behind him? :)

What a stroke of luck! - what were the chances of a highly enthusiastic black guy and very clap-happy black woman getting enthusiastic on both flanks of the Great Don, right there.

;)

Is that you 'sitting on the fence' (and standing up a bit too) behind him? :)

What a stroke of luck! - what were the chances of a highly enthusiastic black guy and very clap-happy black woman getting enthusiastic on both flanks of the Great Don, right there.

;)
    I'm not watching the crowd, I'm listening to what he is saying The beginning is all about the MSM, he seems to be dissecting their every move.

I'm not watching the crowd, I'm listening to what he is saying The beginning is all about the MSM, he seems to be dissecting their every move.
    Shouldn't he be running the country instead though. What would you think if Carwyn held a rally next week in Lampeter and spent the first 15 minutes having a pop at the Western Mail?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Shouldn't he be running the country instead though. What would you think if Carwyn held a rally next week in Lampeter and spent the first 15 minutes having a pop at the Western Mail?
    Are the Western Mail running a campaign to get Carwyn kicked out of the Welsh Assembley?

Are the Western Mail running a campaign to get Carwyn kicked out of the Welsh Assembley?
    How about Corbyn and the Rags of Murdoch?
    Did Corbyn spend a disproportionate time of his campaign time sniping at the many undeniably biased British Media establishments, or did he just stand by his word, set his jaw and get on with his agenda in a decisive and positive manner?
    What would you feel about Corbyn if he had spent hour upon hour issuing whining butt-hurt about the biased Media?

Same with May even (steady on lad ..!), after it went tits up, and she was getting hacked to bits in the press (there was about 3 weeks where she could do no right , and was clearly being undermined) she didn't whine on and on about the media . For better or worse, she tried to take some responsibility and control.

If words come directly out of sometimes mouth, they have to take responsibility for having uttered those words.

How about Corbyn and the Rags of Murdoch?
    Did Corbyn spend a disproportionate time of his campaign time sniping at the many undeniably biased British Media establishments, or did he just stand by his word, set his jaw and get on with his agenda in a decisive and positive manner?
    What would you feel about Corbyn if he had spent hour upon hour issuing whining butt-hurt about the biased Media?

Same with May even (steady on lad ..!), after it went tits up, and she was getting hacked to bits in the press, she didn't whine on and on about the media . For better or worse, she tried to take some responsibility and control.

When words come out of sometimes mouth, they have to take responsibility for having uttered those words.
    Corbyn wasn't in power, and I don't think the press are currently trying to bring down the sitting PM May through blatant lies, so the comparison seems a bit apples and bananas. And to state the obvious, Trump isn't a schooled politician, he's a disrupter and that is what he is doing. It's how he got elected, so I don't think he is going to change his methods anytime soon.

Are the Western Mail trying to get Carwyn chucked out of the Welsh Assembley by distorting the truth?
    i think mature and secure politicians who have recently been elected should focus on delivering the promises they made when seeking election and be held accountable if they are unable to deliver. Trump has been in power for eight months. He is still behaving like the election is next week and it is all the media/Democrat/Republican fault. I know the White House is being redecorated but I would start looking in the trash cans for Harry Truman's "The buck stops here" nameplate when he moves back in.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    i think mature and secure politicians who have recently been elected should focus on delivering the promises they made when seeking election and be held accountable if they are unable to deliver. Trump has been in power for eight months. He is still behaving like the election is next week and it is all the media/Democrat/Republican fault. I know the White House is being redecorated but I would start looking in the trash cans for Harry Truman's "The buck stops here" nameplate when he moves back in.
    I thought Trump was pivoting left, but it seems it was the Trump of old who spoke last night. If it ever comes out what he was alluding to regarding enemies in Washinton, maybe things will be viewed in a different light. I guess I will have to sit on the fence a bit longer to find out.

Corbyn wasn't in power, and I don't think the press are currently trying to bring down the sitting PM May through blatant lies, so the comparison seems a bit apples and bananas. And to state the obvious, Trump isn't a schooled politician, he's a disrupter and that is what he is doing. It's how he got elected, so I don't think he is going to change his methods anytime soon.
    Ah right...

What is Trump disrupting today then? And why? / who for?

To the untrained eye , it would just look like he's revisiting old ground (literally) in order to get his c*ck sucked.

Is he achieving much? Making America great? winning people over? or just being disruptive?

Ok just finished watching the Pheonix Speech, it just seemed like a typical Trump speech to me, did I miss something? Why was Lemon having a meltdown?

Ah right...

What is Trump disrupting today then? And why? / who for?

To the untrained eye , it would just look like he's revisiting old ground (literally) in order to get his c*ck sucked.

Is he achieving much? Making America great? winning people over? or just being disruptive?
    He seems to be disrupting the planned media campaigns against him. Like I said I'm still on the fence, waiting for something to happen one way or the other.

Ok just finished watching the Pheonix Speech, it just seemed like a typical Trump speech to me, did I miss something? Why was Lemon having a meltdown?
    Because it was a typical Trump speech.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Because it was a typical Trump speech.
    Exactly, so why the sudden overdramatic meltdown?