+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    From his own lips - "When I can, I tell the truth."

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/11/01/p...iew/index.html
    So no comment about the surveillance of legitimate whistleblowers by the Obama administratio? You recently posted data to show how "clean" they were.

Ok then, here's a good confirmation bias test

https://soundcloud.com/dan-bongino/t...e-papadopoulos

Vs

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/sta...75081666961408

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    So no comment about the surveillance of legitimate whistleblowers by the Obama administratio? You recently posted data to show how "clean" they were.

Ok then, here's a good confirmation bias test

https://soundcloud.com/dan-bongino/t...e-papadopoulos

Vs

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/sta...75081666961408
    You just don't get it with me do you? Have I ever shown much interest in your conspiracy theory stuff? Right from day one I've said that I wouldn't have voted for Trump or Clinton if I was American and I've also made it clear that I think the latter, and her husband, may be distinctly dodgy.

However, my focus has always been far more on Trump the man, rather than Trump the politician and this latest quote, along with the hilarious, but disturbing, video of how he deals with an open umbrella and his offer to pay the legal bills of anyone charged with assaulting a reporter are all recent examples of what has been clear to me for years - this is a man who is not emotionally equipped to do the job he finds himself in.

Also, the notion of you of all people setting me a "confirmation bias test" is too funny for words - the man who ALWAYS takes the side of whoever he perceives as the non globalist accusing others of bias completely explains the term "pot calling the kettle black" to anyone who is unfamiliar with the term.

Also, the notion of you of all people setting me a "confirmation bias test" is too funny for words - the man who ALWAYS takes the side of whoever he perceives as the non globalist accusing others of bias completely explains the term "pot calling the kettle black" to anyone who is unfamiliar with the term.
    I'm looking forward to the moment when the penny drops with him that his right wing blogs and websites use globalist as a term for jew and nationalist as a term for....well, you can guess.

Have I ever shown much interest in your conspiracy theory stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I'm looking forward to the moment when the penny drops with him that his right wing blogs and websites use globalist as a term for jew and nationalist as a term for....well, you can guess.
    And yet some "nationalist" countries are moving their embassies to Jerusalem. You've had everything ass backwards since day one, and you are now a spreader of propaganda that includes racism.

And yet some "nationalist" countries are moving their embassies to Jerusalem. You've had everything ass backwards since day one, and you are now a spreader of propaganda that includes racism.
    It seems your idea of the penny dropping around globalist equating to jew was to focus upon nationalist equating to (I guess) racist then conflate that into nationalists liking jews because they are moving their embassies to Jerusalem. Sound like that penny whistled past you in that well you have been digging for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It seems your idea of the penny dropping around globalist equating to jew was to focus upon nationalist equating to (I guess) racist then conflate that into nationalists liking jews because they are moving their embassies to Jerusalem. Sound like that penny whistled past you in that well you have been digging for yourself.
    I recently posted a video on here where Trump described what his version of nationalism entails in his own words. Watch the frigging thing and stop beating about the bush!

I recently posted a video on here where Trump described what his version of nationalism entails. Watch the frigging thing and stop beating about the bush!
    Out of interest you said some "nationalist" countries are moving their embassies to Jerusalem. Which ones?

Out of interest you said some "nationalist" countries are moving their embassies to Jerusalem. Which ones?
    America, Brazil, others will follow.

America, Brazil, others will follow.
    So the substance of your argument against:

is that it is nonsense because Trump and Brazil are moving their embassies to Jerusalem. It's a shame that the Oxford Union Debating Societies have named their squads and can't buy you in until the January transfer window

is that it is nonsense because Trump and Brazil are moving their embassies to Jerusalem. It's a shame that the Oxford Union Debating Societies have named their squads and can't buy you in until the January transfer window
    You're losing the plot mate

He's suggesting that there's a close link between the Trump administration's decision making process on US foreign policy and far right conspiracy theories. And to be fair, the kid has a point.

He's suggesting that there's a close link between the Trump administration's decision making process on US foreign policy and far right conspiracy theories. And to be fair, the kid has a point.
    “Just when I thought I was out…they pull me back in.”

“Just when I thought I was out…they pull me back in.”
    You just know you can depend on lardy for all things Trump

Fox News, definitely not a state propaganda media outlet remember, send their two most high profile presenters to go on stage with Trump at his final rally before election day.

Fox News, definitely not a state propaganda media outlet remember, send their two most high profile presenters to go on stage with Trump at his final rally before election day.
    Red wave coming..

^^^^^^ America's most unpopular person according to lardy

Brilliant

I'm going to give some credit to Trump here. It looks like the turnout at the mid term elections was very high (I've just heard on the telly that it may well be the highest for half a century) - this is primarily down to one person. Yes, a proportion of those who voted this time who don't normally bother probably did so because they loathe him, but anyone or anything which gets more of those eligible to cast their votes should be appreciated, so, fair play, to Trump - whatever else he is, he definitely makes people more likely to participate.

Imagine how excited he would be if he hadn't lost the House and increased the Senate majority from bare to very small.

He's taking it well to be fair.

Imagine how excited he would be if he hadn't lost the House and increased the Senate majority from bare to very small.
    Chill out dude, Obama lost 69 house seats during the midterms, and he also lost the Senate! The next two years are going to be lots of fun with the Donny, Adam and Nancy show

AG Jeff Sessions has just resigned.