Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
Hmmm well I’m still intrigued why the overwhelming majority of the media both left and right aren’t covering this ground breaking news.

As opposed to one outlet and what appears to be Sean Hannity’s blog.

And of course the wonderful world of twitter trump supporters (god guns and trump and lock Hilary up etc etc etc)

As I said when I see inducements or some slightly less Trump cheerleaders espousing this.
That's a very good observation, but the main thrust is coming from inside of congress itself, with the help of this newly ungagged informant. Thinking back, the Deven Nunes story makes a lot of sense now.

Regarding the media, they do seem to have dug themselves into a bit of a hole with their overplayed Trump/Russia/Collusion narrative.

As for the Clinton's they now appear to be caught in the middle of an elaborate pincer movement, but I doubt if they will go down without a fight, so for the time being it will be a game of cat and mouse until somebody strikes the first decisive blow.

Mueller is still a dark horse too, so there is that as well, and who knows what he is up to.