+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 367 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888138 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

For more than a century the USA has been a beacon of democracy. Now its head has harsher words for women who may be menstruating or may have had plastic surgery than when a fanatic drives into a group of americans who hold different beliefs to him. Sad times!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    For more than a century the USA has been a beacon of democracy. Now its head has harsher words for women who may be menstruating or may have had plastic surgery than when a fanatic drives into a group of americans who hold different beliefs to him. Sad times!
    JFK didn't seem to think so

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Have you got a link to where he condoned the Nazis? And also some proof (besides the stormtrooper helmets) that they were Nazis and not agent provocateurs. Thanks mate.
    Hi mate, one of thems been identified and sacked by his employer already. Let's keep an eye on it, shall we mate?

https://twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/s...13553666871296

JFK didn't seem to think so
    Nor Joseph McCarthy but it has endured! Do you think that Trump is serving it well now though?

In the past century, "beacon of democracy" the USA has (excluding WW2) invaded 9 countries, effected regime change in 30 sovereign states and bombed around 30 as well. They have removed governments that have been brought to power by popular revolutions (Korea) and democratic elections (Iran). It is a two-party state where a son was president a mere eight years after his father left office. The USA jails more people and spends more on its military than any other country. The US military and sanctions have been responsible for killing tens of millions of people in the past century (even excluding WW2).

All I see in these crises is Trump - who I always detested until he took on Crooked Hillary - posturing. He may well be crazy or senile but he hasn't DONE anything warlike yet - apart from bombing some hangars in Syria.

As for Antifa I was a member of the Anti-Nazi League and also Globalise Resistance. I was at Oxford Circus being kettled in May 2001 and I've travelled abroad to G7 summits to protest. I did all that sort of stuff, hundreds of protests for 20 years and saw the agents provocateurs take control so many times that I gave up and joined Plaid Cymru. Antifa are now badge carrying "progressives" and instead of opposing war or kleptocracy or the police state they're now protesting people who don't address cross dressers by the correct pronoun. God help us all.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Hi mate, one of thems been identified and sacked by his employer already. Let's keep an eye on it, shall we mate?

He was employed by the White House?

Nor Joseph McCarthy but it has endured! Do you think that Trump is serving it well now though?
    It depends on factors whose veracity I've yet to establish.

He was employed by the White House?
    eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    eh?
    I thought somebody on here said Trump has Nazis working in the White House? I wondered if it was him.

Here's a vid of the Virginia demo when a car hits people. Viewer discretion advised as it's graphic.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Anyway, what is this page all about? It seems to be the Antifa crowd going around photographing people who attend legal rallies, and then exposing their identies on the internet just because they have different views.

So what's next? Photographing people who voted for Brexit and trying to get them fired? Maybe Conservative voters too? Swansea City supporters? People with beards? It's a very slippery slope that you promoting here, encouraging the suppression of ideas and freedom of speach.

Anyway, what is this page all about? It seems to be the Antifa crowd going around photographing people who attend legal protests, and then exposing their identies on the internet just because they have different views. So what's next? Photographing people who voted for Brexit and trying to get them fired? Maybe Conservative voters too? Swansea City supporters? People with beards? It's a very slippery slope that you promoting here, encouraging the suppression of ideas and freedom of speach.
    Sounds a bit like an Alt-Right rebuff.

I thought somebody on here said Trump has Nazis working in the White House? I wondered if it was him.
    No. That would be an utterly stupid conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Amazing how the prick forgets to tweet on days like this and when that other idiot drove into a crowd in London.
    But has had time to voice his (stupid and unwanted) opinion about Sadiq Khan.
    This. While I don't want to see the alt-right event organiser be attacked as he tries to condemn the violence, Donald trump has tied himself up in knots by allowing himself to appear as an apologist for neo-nazis by not being vocal enough when he has always previously been happy to be so.

From what I can see (limited viewing) Trump's daughter seems to have a much better idea of the world than the president and vice president Sean spice seems to have not much more at all than the president but in a more professional package. Can, just this once, can we forget the whole democracy thing and go monarchy rules?

Sounds a bit like an Alt-Right rebuff.
    Not at all, I stand behind the right for any group to protest legally and peacefully.

From the footage above it looks like the Antifa mob were all tooled up and looking for trouble.

The FBI are on the scene now, so it won't be easy for the local mayor and police dept to cover this one up. Eye witness reports are saying that they stood back and let it all happen.

No. That would be an utterly stupid conclusion.

Anyway, what is this page all about? It seems to be the Antifa crowd going around photographing people who attend legal rallies, and then exposing their identies on the internet just because they have different views.

So what's next? Photographing people who voted for Brexit and trying to get them fired? Maybe Conservative voters too? Swansea City supporters? People with beards? It's a very slippery slope that you promoting here, encouraging the suppression of ideas and freedom of speach.
    Does it make you feel good to equate people with beards with white supremacists?

Not at all, I stand behind the right for any group to protest legally and peacefully.

From the footage above it looks like the Antifa mob were all tooled up and looking for trouble.

The FBI are on the scene now, so it won't be easy for the local mayor and police dept to cover this one up. Eye witness reports are saying that they stood back and let it all happen.
    It looked like almost everyone attending the rally had some kind of weapon. Many in full combat gear with multiple firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    It looked like almost everyone attending the rally had some kind of weapon. Many in full combat gear with multiple firearms.
    But no shots were fired.

But no shots were fired.
    Who needs to shoot when you can stick a brainwashed maniac in a car?

My point was in response to 'antifa were tooled up', everyone was tooled up.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Who needs to shoot when you can stick a brainwashed maniac in a car?

My point was in response to 'antifa were tooled up', everyone was tooled up.
    It is not yet know how many infiltraters were in play. These events didn't happen by accident. They were advertising for paid actors and photographers a week ago. It was all planned out.

Here is some footage of the brainwashed maniac in the car, it's scary stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrRxXxJoraI

It is not yet know how many infiltraters were in play. These events didn't happen by accident. They were advertising for paid actors and photographers a week ago. It was all planned out.

Here is some footage of the brainwashed maniac in the car, it's scary stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrRxXxJoraI
    Here's part of what the voiceover says in that account. We can all draw our own conclusions for its impartiality, and the impartiality of the gentleman who shared it with us.

"You can see that he is driving recklessly and driving too quickly for such a crowded street. But he's not driving so quickly that people can't get out of the way. Most of the crowd has no problem getting out of the way because they're already on the sides of the street. The media is pushing the idea that this was an intentional terror attack, that this was a right wing terrorist ploughing his car into a crowd of protestors who disagreed with him. But notice here how somebody hits his car with a baseball bat before he actually hits anyone. Sure he's driving recklessly, but it doesn't seem that he has the intent to actually kill people."

Link?

Like I said above I'm waiting for the FBI/DOJ to look into this before I make any comments. There seems to be a lot more going on than what the media are reporting.

Trump has said he is going to look closely at what happened in Charlottesville - https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...165569/video/1

$25+/hour plus reimbursements for gas/parking/Uber/public transit - https://charlotte.craigslist.org/tfr...253305119.html