+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 61 of 367 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Iran stopped selling its oil for US dollars on March 21. That propelled them to the top of the to-be-smashed list. North Korea is patently a vassal Chinese state. China would never allow that buffer to be removed from their border.
    China and Russia are trying to arrange a market for crude not paid for in dollars. Some real politiking.

[QUOTE=Mrs Steve R;4785459]That's not what I said is it?

If you're interested..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58LcEquiDPw&t=4s[/QUOT

In fairness you didn't and I was a bit sarcastic in my reply, my bad 👍

Not sure about that link though. The proponents of it thtink anyone who isn't Ronald Regan is a communist 😃

In my opinion the UN isnt perfect but on the balance of probabilities we've managed as a race not to blow each other to shit and non existence since 1945 so I'll attribute that to at least there's a forum to chat and they're infinitely more successful then the League of Nations anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    In my opinion the UN isnt perfect but on the balance of probabilities we've managed as a race not to blow each other to shit and non existence since 1945 so I'll attribute that to at least there's a forum to chat and they're infinitely more successful then the League of Nations anyway.
    Why is this so? Could the UN be a Globalist organisation? Beware of the wolf in sheep's clothing

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why is this so? Could the UN be a Globalist organisation? Beware of the wolf in sheep's clothing
    What gave you the impression that something called the United Nations had global objectives?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What gave you the impression that something called the United Nations had global objectives?
    It's only a hunch

I want to defend NK but it is impossible.

From what I have seen online the only people I see that defend them wholeheartedly are russian's and the irish. Go on RT comment sections and it is like the unofficial kim jong un fan club.

Iran on the other hand, I think world opinion is very much on their side.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I want to defend NK but it is impossible.

From what I have seen online the only people I see that defend them wholeheartedly are russian's and the irish. Go on RT comment sections and it is like the unofficial kim jong un fan club.

Iran on the other hand, I think world opinion is very much on their side.
    You don't have to defend NK to think that Trump shouldn't be talking like that.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You don't have to defend NK to think that Trump shouldn't be talking like that.
    Two wrongs don't make a right yes.

But diplomacy clearly is a waste of time with North Korea. Or is it?.

Firing over Japan is unacceptable though.

North Korea "talk like that" all the time as well. Trump brings in equally terrible rhetoric and Kim is talking as if they're the victim.

North Korea "talk like that" all the time as well. Trump brings in equally terrible rhetoric and Kim is talking as if they're the victim.

Total agreement over firing over Japan. That's stupidly provocative.

I think Trump missed an opportunity when reasonable language at the UN could have constructed a stronger world wide of coalition of opinion against NK.

As for Iran totally unnecessary course of action by Trump.

Latest on Seth Rich ... what could it be?

https://twitter.com/RobHerring/statu...71635326369797
    No longer offering $200K for info. into #SethRich murder. Instead, we will be hiring private investigators.
    18 Sept 2017

https://twitter.com/RobHerring/statu...09456472825857
    On Oct. 10th @OANN will make @POTUS a very happy man. On Oct. 10th, watch.
    22 Sept 2017

Latest on Seth Rich ... what could it be?

https://twitter.com/RobHerring/statu...71635326369797
    No longer offering $200K for info. into #SethRich murder. Instead, we will be hiring private investigators.
    18 Sept 2017

https://twitter.com/RobHerring/statu...09456472825857
    On Oct. 10th @OANN will make @POTUS a very happy man. On Oct. 10th, watch.
    22 Sept 2017
    On the first part am I right to surmise this guy offered 200k for info on Seth Rich's murder, got not a sniff so to cover this failure announces that he is bringing Jim Rockford out of retirement?

On the second bit, is this the great antidote to MSM? A bunch of arse licking sycophants frantically waving for attention whilst Donald munches his maple syrup pancakes watching Fox and Friends.?

On the first part am I right to surmise this guy offered 200k for info on Seth Rich's murder, got not a sniff so to cover this failure announces that he is bringing Jim Rockford out of retirement?

On the second bit, is this the great antidote to MSM? A bunch of arse licking sycophants frantically waving for attention whilst Donald munches his maple syrup pancakes watching Fox and Friends.?
    I've no idea, the Seth Rich story has always been a bit of a mystery, as has the Russian hacking narrative.

Hillary's new book flogging video

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    China and Russia are trying to arrange a market for crude not paid for in dollars. Some real politiking.
    Yes, Russia, the world's largest oil producer, has been selling the two million barrels of what they export to China each day in exchange for Chinese yuan rather than US dollars. China is the world's number one oil importer at eight million barrels per day. They are strongly rumoured to be set next month to offer oil sellers from everywhere else to accept their yuan for oil with the option of then being able to convert those yuans for gold. The more barrels of oil that's sold not for US dollars weakens it, the petrodollar, as there's less demand for them to settle oil trades.

The US has lived way beyond its means since the early 1970s by exporting inflation through the petrodollar, and despite that has racked up a $20 trillion national debt which is 105% of their GDP. Saddam was removed because he was about to switch to euros from US dollars for Iraq's oil. Gaddafi proposed an African gold backed dinar as payment for his country's production, he went the same way pretty sharpish. Venezuela, which has the largest in the ground oil reserves on the planet, recently stopped taking US dollars for theirs.

Under the radar, Russia, India and especially China (BRICS countries) have been purchasing physical gold hand over fist in readiness for what's immediately ahead, whilst they've been content to watch the price being massively suppressed in the US through paper futures contracts as they benefit from the outright criminality by getting cheap metal in exchange for their US dollar reserves which they know are hugely overvalued. As well as the US, the UK, Japan, etc, have understood for years that their currencies are all crap so were also content at the suppression because a real gold price would alert their citizens to how dire the situation is behind the curtain. The last thing those governments want is for their people to convert their national currencies into gold, as the Chinese government have urged theirs to buy gold.

The BRICS countries tired of being bullied by the petrodollar scheme that has been enforced through US military might. The US either accepts the new paradigm or takes on the BRICS in a world war. Whichever option they choose, US citizens and those of its Western allies will endure a painful drop in living standards.

From what I've read, those rockets did and didn't fly over Japan. Or rather, even though they did fly over Japan, they flew too high to violate Japanese airspace, which as with every other country's airspace only extends to a certain height above ground level.

Contrary to what we are told, NK has continued on the nuclear path because the US always refused to stop threatening their security by holding huge military drills near their SK border and sailing aircraft carriers close to their territorial waters.

Trump has sent quite a few tweets about NFL players kneeling during the anthem. It's been a stern talking to and I expect that's the last we'll be seeing of these antics.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Trump has sent quite a few tweets about NFL players kneeling during the anthem. It's been a stern talking to and I expect that's the last we'll be seeing of these antics.
    Typical lefties

Don has been Twittering again today. Remarks like those found below are becoming less newsworthy as his credibility as a statesman disappeared months ago.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump

Just heard Foreign Minister of North Korea speak at U.N. If he echoes thoughts of Little Rocket Man, they won't be around much longer!
    4:08 AM - Sep 24, 2017

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Don has been Twittering again today. Remarks like those found below are becoming less newsworthy as his credibility as a statesman disappeared months ago.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump

Just heard Foreign Minister of North Korea speak at U.N. If he echoes thoughts of Little Rocket Man, they won't be around much longer!
    4:08 AM - Sep 24, 2017

Would we still be getting our poppies back without Trump? He's seems to be putting the breaks on the Looney Left.

Would we still be getting our poppies back without Trump? He's seems to be putting the breaks on the Looney Left.
    Interesting tangential thought. He probably misread something on Fox News about Antifa and ramped up the anti-FIFA rhetoric instead!

Interesting tangential thought. He probably misread something on Fox News about Antifa and ramped up the anti-FIFA rhetoric instead!
    The anti-poppy thing originated from the left, as did identity politics, etc. Antifa are just the thugs who enforce this madness.

The anti-poppy thing originated from the left, as did identity politics, etc. Antifa are just the thugs who enforce this madness.
    Do you think people should be publicly shamed for not wearing a poppy?

The left aren't the only ones who are looney re his latest statements.