+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

No, seriously Jon, I don't mean to demean you, but it's honestly a bit daft for you to be calling a man like that " a cretin". You might disagree with him politically but you have a tendency to name call anyone who doesn't agree with you at the best of times and this is a pretty silly example.
    Have you ever thought of arguing a point rather than hurling abuse against those you disagree with ?

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    No, seriously Jon, I don't mean to demean you, but it's honestly a bit daft for you to be calling a man like that " a cretin". You might disagree with him politically but you have a tendency to name call anyone who doesn't agree with you at the best of times and this is a pretty silly example.
    Have you ever thought of arguing a point rather than hurling abuse against those you disagree with ?
    You haven't demeaned me. You have just doubled down on the things you most admire - wealth (though maybe some smoke and mirrors?) and power - however acquired and however misused. How about responding to the substance of this section of Trump and all his works? Did you like the 'Rambo' body tweet? Good way for the US President to spend his time and communicate with the Twitter world and beyond? Is the mentality behind that something you admire? Or is his reported wealth the end of the story?