+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Bit more rehearsal and you will be fine as the delivery is a bit weak at the moment.

Try

Yeah I know I sacrificed myself and looked a bit stupid doing it but we saved Greece and drained the swamp and beat back those Persian globalist bastards in the end except some Roman globalist bastards came along and beat the crap out of us!

Better?
    There are only two outcomes, the status quo continues, or the manipulation of elections and the democratic process is exposed. Either way there will be repercussions.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    There are only two outcomes, the status quo continues, or the manipulation of elections and the democratic process is exposed. Either way there will be repercussions.
    Talking about the manipulation of elections. I recall that you were going big on electoral fraud in the 2018 mid-terms after your Trumpmeister said there were awful things going on. He has stopped tweeting about this as it was all twitter hogwash. There is still one congressional seat still outstanding to be called because of an electoral fraud that made a local party official vomit when he heard about what the company employed by the "winning" candidate did with absentee votes. Any updates?

Talking about the manipulation of elections. I recall that you were going big on electoral fraud in the 2018 mid-terms after your Trumpmeister said there were awful things going on. He has stopped tweeting about this as it was all twitter hogwash. There is still one congressional seat still outstanding to be called because of an electoral fraud that made a local party official vomit when he heard about what the company employed by the "winning" candidate did with absentee votes. Any updates?
    I believe somebody in Florida resigned or got fired due to multiple boxes turning up after the vote finished.

I believe somebody in Florida resigned or got fired due to multiple boxes turning up after the vote finished.
    How is your abhorence of electoral fraud going in North Carolina?

How is your abhorence of electoral fraud going in North Carolina?
    Forfend? First time in years here I had to look up a word's definition. A big bravo.

But you don't get to the front of the class because of abhorence.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Forfend? First time in years here I had to look up a word's definition. A big bravo.

But you don't get to the front of the class because of abhorence.
    Most of the pupils I appear to be mixing with now seem to spend most of their time circling the room and looking out of the window to see when the next full moon arrives so I can basically pick whatever seat in class I like.

“In particular, and as Cohen himself has now admitted, with respect to both payments, he acted in coordination with and at the direction of Individual-1. As a result of Cohen’s actions, neither woman spoke to the press prior to the election.”

Gosh, looks like Individual-1 has been doing one of those felony thingamebobs. I hope they identify this mysterious character so that they can be brought to account.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Only took him 8 tweets to remember it’s anniversary of Pear Harbour and then he included a photo of himself in it.

As egotistical self absorbed arseholes go he’s world champion.
    He didn't do that tweet.

Renowned liar goes on tweet spree packed with lies.

Gluey: BUT JUST IMAGINE ITS ALL TRUE!!!!!11!!

The politics board since 2016 in a nutshell.

"boy, I sure wouldn't wanna be in individual-1's shoes now"

Mueller and Barr know each other.

q

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The politics board since 2016 in a nutshell.
    The politics board since 2016 in a nutshell is your Trump Russia Collusion Delusion theory!

There's still much more to come from Mueller, but after yesterday we now know that Trump's campaign was infiltrated by Russia and Trump knew.

This is a pretty good summary article of where we are.

https://www.wired.com/story/manafort...-case-scenario

There's still much more to come from Mueller, but after yesterday we now know that Trump's campaign was infiltrated by Russia and Trump knew.

This is a pretty good summary article of where we are.

https://www.wired.com/story/manafort...-case-scenario
    I also knew his campaign was infiltrated, everybody knew!

More bullshit from the orange faced one
    ‘We want Trump’ yeah alright....
    https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...954267136?s=21

More bullshit from the orange faced one
    ‘We want Trump’ yeah alright....
    https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...954267136?s=21
    And you want higher energy prices through a carbon tax?

Same old from trump. I didn't do it and if I did do it then it's ok to do it.

Same old from trump. I didn't do it and if I did do it then it's ok to do it.

What’s a smocking gun 😂😂

Smocking gun (twice, no less). Even the president in Idiocracy wasn't as thick as this lemon.

What’s a smocking gun ����
    It's an old trick to get maximum eyeballs on the topic. It's not the first time he's done it, and it works every time.

It's an old trick to get maximum eyeballs on the topic. It's not the first time he's done it, and it works every time.
    **** off 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

**** off 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    WB's arse-licking response is an old trick. It's not the first time he's done it.

yep were reading and commenting ,I wonder what he thinks about a Welsh football clubs fans hanging on his every twitter ,its very amusing to say the least , perhaps we are all closets supporters that are in denial .

He's made loads of schoolboy spelling errors in the past. Does he have any real power, or is he just a huge distraction? He's filled his cabinet with his own appointments many of whom are neocons and ex-Goldman Sachs crooks.

His misspelling is always deliberate and pay attention to the capital letters, it's tied to Gematria (I would guess the Jewish values based on his form regarding Israel), that's the easy part, the hard part is figuring out where he is going once the Gematria has been calculated and you more often than not have to get it from more than one tweet.