+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Well, what is going on with Chief Advisor Bannon?
    Sounds like he got 'caught out'. Odd, for such an experienced player.
    No point in linking any of the MSM sources.
    If it's what I think it is, then this is huge. I don't think Bannon was 'caught out', rather 'they' were caught out. And to rub salt into their wounds, the Progressive backed MSM obliged by plastering the story all over the front pages!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If it's what I think it is, then this is huge. I don't think Bannon was 'caught out', rather 'they' were caught out. And to rub salt into their wounds, the Progressive backed MSM obliged by plastering the story all over the front pages!
    What do you think it is?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What do you think it is?
    The economic destruction of the USA (and probably the EU).

The economic destruction of the USA (and probably the EU).
    Jeez I used to thnk that Brexiit was mad now I ain't so sure! Free trade deal with Beijiing and we are back in the Premier League!

Jeez I used to thnk that Brexiit was mad now I ain't so sure! Free trade deal with Beijiing and we are back in the Premier League!
    Read the China article above that prompted Bannon to 'come out', then ask who, what, when, where, why, and how?

Read the China article above that prompted Bannon to 'come out', then ask who, what, when, where, why, and how?
    So what is the magic lantern that Bannon just turned on? When your capital, goods and services that you generate and export is far higher than you import. When you have a lower labour cost and and an economic plan that (because of your political structure and stability) does not have the uncertainty of a Brexit or the insularity of an America First policy that can only exist because of trade barriers then it is no surprise that Bannon understands that power in the future may move East. Idiots running his country will speed this up not slow it down!

So what is the magic lantern that Bannon just turned on? When your capital, goods and services that you generate and export is far higher than you import. When you have a lower labour cost and and an economic plan that (because of your political structure and stability) does not have the uncertainty of a Brexit or the insularity of an America First policy that can only exist because of trade barriers then it is no surprise that Bannon understands that power in the future may move East. Idiots running his country will speed this up not slow it down!
    To quote Sean Hannity: "Patience, pieces are all falling in place."