+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Also, the notion of you of all people setting me a "confirmation bias test" is too funny for words - the man who ALWAYS takes the side of whoever he perceives as the non globalist accusing others of bias completely explains the term "pot calling the kettle black" to anyone who is unfamiliar with the term.
    I'm looking forward to the moment when the penny drops with him that his right wing blogs and websites use globalist as a term for jew and nationalist as a term for....well, you can guess.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I'm looking forward to the moment when the penny drops with him that his right wing blogs and websites use globalist as a term for jew and nationalist as a term for....well, you can guess.
    And yet some "nationalist" countries are moving their embassies to Jerusalem. You've had everything ass backwards since day one, and you are now a spreader of propaganda that includes racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    And yet some "nationalist" countries are moving their embassies to Jerusalem. You've had everything ass backwards since day one, and you are now a spreader of propaganda that includes racism.
    It seems your idea of the penny dropping around globalist equating to jew was to focus upon nationalist equating to (I guess) racist then conflate that into nationalists liking jews because they are moving their embassies to Jerusalem. Sound like that penny whistled past you in that well you have been digging for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It seems your idea of the penny dropping around globalist equating to jew was to focus upon nationalist equating to (I guess) racist then conflate that into nationalists liking jews because they are moving their embassies to Jerusalem. Sound like that penny whistled past you in that well you have been digging for yourself.
    I recently posted a video on here where Trump described what his version of nationalism entails in his own words. Watch the frigging thing and stop beating about the bush!

I recently posted a video on here where Trump described what his version of nationalism entails. Watch the frigging thing and stop beating about the bush!
    Out of interest you said some "nationalist" countries are moving their embassies to Jerusalem. Which ones?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Out of interest you said some "nationalist" countries are moving their embassies to Jerusalem. Which ones?
    America, Brazil, others will follow.

America, Brazil, others will follow.
    So the substance of your argument against:

is that it is nonsense because Trump and Brazil are moving their embassies to Jerusalem. It's a shame that the Oxford Union Debating Societies have named their squads and can't buy you in until the January transfer window