+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 78 of 367 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    round and round the rugged rock the ragged rascal ran
    The solution is really simple, start a civil lawsuit and let's hear what everybody has to say under oath, or do you want guilt to be established without due process?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The solution is really simple, start a civil lawsuit and let's hear what everybody has to say under oath, or do you want guilt to be established without due process?
    Soros, Hillary, deep state, etc, etc

Soros, Hillary, deep state, etc, etc
    It's still coming don't worry, there is a large paper trail that will be used to build a case.

It's still coming don't worry, there is a large paper trail that will be used to build a case.
    No joke, is any of 'it' ever going to come to anything?

For quite a number of years seems like you have been posting the same type of comments and responses about different aspects of roughly the same stuff, roughly in the same ballpark .

I have not been here all the time, but I cannot remember anything ever concluding, nor coming to be.

There seems to be a continual moving on the next thing which will 'blow up in the establishments ugly face'.
    And the next .. and the next. None of it ever seems to come to anything.

I'm fully believe that crookedness exists, perhaps not nearly as much as yourself, nor entirely from the same viewpoint, but do you believe will any of it ever see the light of day?
    If so, I admire your steel and tenacity. There used to be more posting similar. Now mainly only one.

Will Donald likely have hung himself (politically speaking) sooner than any of it? Whatever 'it' is .. Or isn't.

Trump threatened in October 2016 to commence civil lawsuits against the women that accused him of sexual abuse. He has done absolutely nothing to follow through on the path you suggest but one of the Apprentice contestants has filed a defamation suit after he called her a liar. The justice process takes a little longer than the electoral one but I hope in both Trump and Moore's cases (and any other sexual predator who uses power as a means of achieving their aims, regardless of political, religous or celebrity status) they get what they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    No joke, is any of 'it' ever going to come to anything?

For quite a number of years seems like you have been posting the same type of comments and responses about different aspects of roughly the same stuff, roughly in the same ballpark .

I have not been here all the time, but I cannot remember anything ever concluding, nor coming to be.

There seems to be a continual moving on the next thing which will 'blow up in the establishments ugly face'.
    And the next .. and the next. None of it ever seems to come to anything.

I'm fully believe that crookedness exists, perhaps not nearly as much as yourself, nor entirely from the same viewpoint, but do you believe will any of it ever see the light of day?
    If so, I admire your steel and tenacity. There used to be more posting similar. Now mainly only one.

Will Donald likely have hung himself (politically speaking) sooner than any of it? Whatever 'it' is .. Or isn't.
    Have you read the OIG thread? It's a glimpse of how organised and determined these folks are. I'm guessing it all goes back to Daddy Bush, so they've had 30 years to put all the gatekeepers in place. It's an extremely difficult task to dismantle any part the system as there is always somebody covering. As soon as Nunes was on the case, he was taken out by a democrat friendly to the cause and sidelined from his Committee. The Mueller enquiry is there to stop Uranium one progressing any further. Unfortunately they are losing. The first step will be a spring-clean of the intel agencies to get new people in who can actually do the job. Yes it's all roughly the same stuff, and we have known about it for over a year since the Clinton/DNC/Podesta emails were released. Even though the MSM would like you to believe differently, the genie is already out of the bottle. And don't forget this is a global problem, it doesn't stop at the US border.

As a comparison here is how Watergate unfolded

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Incorrect.

What do you think about Roy Moore's lies? See post 1900 in case you missed it on this page while you were replying to the other posts.
    WB just doesn't want to answer this one. Because he'd look like a hypocrite? We can only speculate.

WB just doesn't want to answer this one. Because he'd look like a hypocrite? We can only speculate.
    If he's guilty then lock him up, along with the members of the organised pedo rings if there are any, but you don't get to play judge and jury lardy even if you think you should. Just look how wrong you have been about the Russians, you have been almost 100% wrong on that one.

If he's guilty then lock him up, along with the members of the organised pedo rings if there are any, but you don't get to play judge and jury lardy even if you think you should. Just look how wrong you have been about the Russians, you have been almost 100% wrong on that one.
    As I said, hypocrite as you're playing judge and jury by dismissing this woman because of what was written in her yearbook.

As I said, hypocrite as you're playing judge and jury by dismissing this woman because of what was written in her yearbook.
    I didn't dismantle anything, she did it herself. She stated in a press conference that Moore was responsible for writing the whole message. Then she changed it to some of it. What's next?

I didn't dismantle anything, she did it herself. She stated in a press conference that Moore was responsible for writing the whole message. Then she changed it to some of it. What's next?
    The question was about Moore changing his story. Why don't you think he's lost credibility?

The question was about Moore changing his story. Why don't you think he's lost credibility?
    To be honest I haven't been following it all that closely, I just know the accuser tainted her own credibility, which is odd as both times she was sitting next to her attorney, so she must have been advised to do that.

To be honest I haven't been following it all that closely, I just know the accuser tainted her own credibility, which is odd as both times she was sitting next to her attorney, so she must have been advised to do that.
    I posted what he said on the previous page. Are you worried you'll look like a hypocrite if you acknowledge it? It's too late for that, my friend

I posted what he said on the previous page. Are you worried you'll look like a hypocrite if you acknowledge it? It's too late for that, my friend
    Like I've said 20 times already the onus is on the accusers to start legal proceedings, which they haven't done. So let's see how it plays out, but if they don't take any legal action AFTER the election it will be very telling.

Like I've said 20 times already the onus is on the accusers to start legal proceedings, which they haven't done. So let's see how it plays out, but if they don't take any legal action AFTER the election it will be very telling.
    But you're not waiting for it to play out. You've played judge and jury already by saying she has no credibility. Something you're not doing for Moore, who has Trump's support. You need to make these things less blatant!

But you're not waiting for it to play out. You've played judge and jury already by saying she has no credibility. Something you're not doing for Moore, who has Trump's support. You need to make these things less blatant!
    I have just quoted the facts of the case, and unless any legal action is filed this is all going nowhere.

I thought you weren't following it that closely? So to help you with your facts, Moore changed his story drastically. What do you think about his credibility considering that fact?

I thought you weren't following it that closely? So to help you with your facts, Moore changed his story drastically. What do you think about his credibility considering that fact?
    Moore can say and do whatever he wants, but until they file a case absolutely nothing is going to happen. You would have thought if they were serious about it, they would have done just that, or maybe it will all go away and be forgotten after the election? What outcome is your money on?

Moore can say and do whatever he wants, but until they file a case absolutely nothing is going to happen. You would have thought if they were serious about it, they would have done just that, or maybe it will all go away and be forgotten after the election? What outcome is your money on?
    Not sure I have seen any stated intention by the women or one of their lawyers to instigate legal action though there has been a stated willingness by Mrs Nelson to make a statement on oath to a Congressional committee (with the invite for Moore to do the same). Moore however on 12 November said he would be suing the Washington Post and later threatened similar to Alabama-based news organisations. Maybe that will all go away and be forgotten after the election just as Trump's threat was shown to be hollow.

As above Summer Zervos is currently suing Trump for defamation which I guess on the gluey-ometer gives her story far more credence compared with the lack of action by Trump?

Not sure I have seen any stated intention by the women or one of their lawyers to instigate legal action though there has been a stated willingness by Mrs Nelson to make a statement on oath to a Congressional committee (with the invite for Moore to do the same). Moore however on 12 November said he would be suing the Washington Post and later threatened similar to Alabama-based news organisations. Maybe that will all go away and be forgotten after the election just as Trump's threat was shown to be hollow.

As above Summer Zervos is currently suing Trump for defamation which I guess on the gluey-ometer gives her story far more credence compared with the lack of action by Trump?
    I think there will always be suspicions when cases like this come up a few weeks before a major election.

I think there will always be suspicions when cases like this come up a few weeks before a major election.
    I guess it would be less suspicious if the revelations were preceeded by a flurry of actors, producers and politicians being exposed for similar (paedophilia apart) acts to those that Moore has been accused of. #metoo allowed a lot of women to pronounce for the first time things they had bottled up for years and this seems no different.

I have a friend where I previously worked who suffered sexual abuse as an apprentice footballer and when that scandal broke became traumatised over things bottled up for years but felt he had no option to support others who had gone public. He lost months off work working through this and he had a largely sympathetic press. I don't underestimate the courage it took him and I feel enormous sympathy for the women who have found the courage to confront Moore and put themselves in front of the steam train of cynics and doubters they are currently facing.

If you thought that a person was unfit for office based on personal experiences and there were others exposing similar wrongdoings by other people at the same time then doing this when they did is not that surprising surely?

Trump threatened in October 2016 to commence civil lawsuits against the women that accused him of sexual abuse. He has done absolutely nothing to follow through on the path you suggest but one of the Apprentice contestants has filed a defamation suit after he called her a liar. The justice process takes a little longer than the electoral one but I hope in both Trump and Moore's cases (and any other sexual predator who uses power as a means of achieving their aims, regardless of political, religous or celebrity status) they get what they deserve.
    There is going to be a rerun of this today, just in time for tommorows vote!

Trump has just sent an angry tweet disputing a New York Times Fake News article that said he watches TV from 4-8 hours a day and chainbinges the morning news channels.

But this article came out over the weekend - I read it yesterday. So what's taken him so long to respond? Could it be that a few minutes before his tweet, the story was featured on Morning Joe, one of the TV shows that he is claiming he doesn't religiously watch?

He really struggles not to shoot himself in the foot.

A Democrat Senator goes on record to call for Trump to resign over the sexual allegations against him. His response:

Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!

The President of the United States.......No words.