+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I hope this letter isn't genuine:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dd912xpV0AEJRwD.jpg
    It's got the word "beautiful" in it, so I'm convinced it's genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It's got the word "beautiful" in it, so I'm convinced it's genuine.
    And a boast about his massive and powerful nuclear weapons, so maybe it is.

Incidentally, South Korea brokered the deal because they were concerned about the idiot in the White House potentially endangering people for a cause he doesn't understand, so I'm sure they're not best pleased.

A wonderful piece of prose, one of his best yet!

He's probably too busy for this North Korea lark, as he will soon be starring in a new film production called Spygate, featuring Barack Obama as 007 and James Clapper as Q. I'm not sure who will play Miss Moneypenny, but I heard the part may go to a British actress

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    A wonderful piece of prose, one of his best yes!

He's probably too busy for this North Korea lark, as he will soon be starring in a new film production called Spygate, featuring Barack Obama as 007 and James Clapper as Q
    Aren't 007 and Q the good guys or have I missed the point of the Bond films?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Aren't 007 and Q the good guys or have I missed the point of the Bond films?
    This is the Russian version

This is the Russian version
    The Man with the Golden Shower?

The Man with the Golden Shower?

Ari Fleischer: Obama ‘Took More Action To Stop Trump’ Than He Did To Stop Russia

* Susan Rice, national security advisor, unmasked members of the Trump transition team.

* The FBI had an information source close to the Trump campaign.

* John Brennan, CIA director, had information about the dossier and allegedly funneled it through unofficial channels to help it get out.

* James Comey, FBI director, may have “slow-walked” the Clinton investigation — and was convinced to publicly refer to it as a “matter” rather than an investigation — for political reasons.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/22/ob...-trump-russia/

Just when stormy thought she was going to steal today's headlines!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Just when stormy thought she was going to steal today's headlines!!!!!
    Jeffrey Epstein?

Trump described Epstein as a "terrific guy" in 2002. Much speculation out there that his Pedo island was a Mossad honey trap to covertly film those not already with the agenda to get on board.

Jeffrey Epstein?

Just been reading about this, WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW, rumour no more !!!!!!

Epstein was shacked-up with Robert Maxwell's daughter for years. She's another wrong un.

Allegedly, Andy has a bit of form being a passenger on the Lolita express.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Trump described Epstein as a "terrific guy" in 2002. Much speculation out there that his Pedo island was a Mossad honey trap to covertly film those not already with the agenda to get on board.
    One of the released documents seem to imply that Eptein was providing information to the FBI. His home was kitted out with hidden cameras too.

One of the released documents seem to imply that Eptein was providing information to the FBI. His home was kitted out with hidden cameras too.

fbi.jpg

Trump Cancels Kim Summit, North Korea Says It Still Wants to Meet U.S.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...back-for-world

Trump Cancels Kim Summit, North Korea Says It Still Wants to Meet U.S.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...back-for-world

In the Morgan Freeman thread you started, you said;-

"We've seen it time and again, it's all about having a position of power, and using that power in a very ugly way."

I agree with that and with what I think you are inferring about Trump and "the Art of the deal" - for now, I think we're seeing a form of brinkmanship regarding US relations with North Korea..

What I don't get is that, you can say that about Morgan Freeman and yet still not see Trump for the absolute piece of work that he is - by his own confession, Trump is guilty of the sort of things Freeman is accused of.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    In the Morgan Freeman thread you started, you said;-

"We've seen it time and again, it's all about having a position of power, and using that power in a very ugly way."

I agree with that and with what I think you are inferring about Trump and "the Art of the deal" - for now, I think we're seeing a form of brinkmanship regarding US relations with North Korea..

What I don't get is that, you can say that about Morgan Freeman and yet still not see Trump for the absolute piece of work that he is - by his own confession, Trump is guilty of the sort of things Freeman is accused of.
    I don't think everything is what it appears to be. I get the feeling that Kim and Trump may be working in cahoots here, and the brinkmanship could all be a charade. In the latest letter from North Korea they are talking about unification with South Korea as a way to solve the problem, which would mean moving away from the huge influence of China (they are a satellite nation at present).If this turns out to be the case, then it really would be the art of the deal. I may be wrong, but the last two letters from Trump and Kim seem a bit "overdone".

WB's feelings on a star abusing his position

WB's hero and role model

"Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything
    Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything."

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    WB's feelings on a star abusing his position

WB's hero and role model

"Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything
    Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything."
    I don't know where you get hero and role model from, I would be more drawn to a Corbyn type of character, but Trump is a candidate of change and he has an important job to do, somebody has to expose the dirty political system so that it can be cleaned up somewhat and we can start over again. Regarding the abuse accusations, if Trump is guilty he should certainly face the consequences. However, it doesn't help that all the accusations all came up during an election campaign, were organised by ambulance chasing attorneys, and were paid for by the Clinton campaign, who were also spying on Trump in order to prevent him from being elected/remove him from office. Hence your view is too simplistic, you haven't analysed the complexities of the situation.

I don't know where you get hero and role model from, I would be more drawn to a Corbyn type of character, but Trump is a candidate of change and he has an important job to do, somebody has to expose the dirty political system so that it can be cleaned up somewhat and we can start over again. Regarding the abuse accusations, if Trump is guilty he should certainly face the consequences. However, it doesn't help that all the accusations all came up during an election campaign, were organised by ambulance chasing attorneys, and were paid for by the Clinton campaign, who were also spying on Trump in order to prevent him from being elected/remove him from office.
    I thought Veg1960 was referencing Trump's own words? There is no accusation just the words of either a sexual predator using his power in an ugly way or of course he course he could have been lying and making it all up.

I thought Veg1960 was referencing Trump's own words? There is no accusation just the words of either a sexual predator using his power in an ugly way or of course he course he could have been lying and making it all up.
    I thought he said it was locker room talk?

I thought he said it was locker room talk?
    Ah so you think the liar option?