+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Just imagine they put the Trump for America (TFA) group in facilities, including email hosting, of a government agency, the General Services Administration (GSA), in the period between Donald Trump's election in November 2016 and inauguration in January, knowing full well they were going to use all this information against him later. Don't forget they had already used the phony Trump Russia Collusion dossier to obtain FISA warrants against Trump's team.
    You mean that there is information to use against him. I thought this collusion stuff was baloney.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You mean that there is information to use against him. I thought this collusion stuff was baloney.
    The illegally obtained information they used to go on a fishing expedition.

The illegally obtained information they used to go on a fishing expedition.
    It was obtained illegally? That puts a completely different slant on things.

It was obtained illegally? That puts a completely different slant on things.
    That is what the attorney from Trump for America, Inc. is claiming in a 7 page letter delivered to the Chairman of the U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs, and the Chairman of the U.S. House Committee on Oversight & Government Reform.

That is what the attorney from Trump for America, Inc. is claiming in a 7 page letter delivered to the Chairman of the U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs, and the Chairman of the U.S. House Committee on Oversight & Government Reform.
    So claimed to being illegal. You are a couple of steps ahead I know because you will be questioning why now and doubting the substance of these allegations made by a partisan lawyer until the aggrieved people file lawsuits!

So claimed to being illegal. You are a couple of steps ahead I know because you will be questioning why now and doubting the substance of these allegations made by a partisan lawyer until the aggrieved people file lawsuits!
    It's already been filed to Congress and the Senate (see above).

It's already been filed to Congress and the Senate (see above).
    So they sent a letter to Congress and the Senate Committees. I guess anyone can do that. Didn't Allred do the same on the Roy Moore accusations. What's different?