+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 367 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

@realDonaldTrump
    "I will be nominating Christopher A. Wray, a man of impeccable credentials, to be the new Director of the FBI. Details to follow."

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...19018799550464

Bad news for Hilary?

“Chris Wray is one of the nation’s top litigators and understands the prosecution of white collar crime extremely well"

More good work from Judicial Watch. Tom Fitton discusses Shocking New Clinton Emails, New Soros Lawsuit, Clean Elections, & Immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    More good work from Judicial Watch. Tom Fitton discusses Shocking New Clinton Emails, New Soros Lawsuit, Clean Elections, & Immigration.

meanwhile Comey has called Trump a liar 5 times today, under oath

I'm tempted to say meanwhile, back in the real world

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40205461

but nothing in my link proves yours to be wrong - I suppose it does confirm that Trump was never under investigation by the FBI over Russian links.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

but nothing in my link proves yours to be wrong - I suppose it does confirm that Trump was never under investigation by the FBI over Russian links.
    The Clintons and Comey have a very interesting backstory, you could even say their histories are intertwined. I see this as the latest move in the 'remove Trump at all costs' narrative, so I will be reserving judgement until something positive happens one way or another.

BTW Judicial Watch are in the real world and doing very good work by holding those in power to account

It's reported that the Syrian government for the first time retaliated against the Yanks today. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN18Z2CP

They, the US, keep bombing Assad's forces and his allies inside Syria when they have no business or legal authority to. If we had anything resembling a free media there would be a debate whether Trump, as commander-in-chief of US armed forces, should be prosecuted for war crimes.

Meanwhile, North Korea tested several missiles yesterday... and who can blame them for wanting to be able to defend themselves when US forces are parked on their border to the south and have their menacing aircraft carrier groups nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    meanwhile Comey has called Trump a liar 5 times today, under oath
    I'm not surprised by that, I fully expected it.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Did you catch the part about the Clinton Matter?

Donald "we'll get tired of winning" trump loses his travel ban again.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Donald "we'll get tired of winning" trump loses his travel ban again.
    The battle with the deep state continues, they have gatekeepers everywhere. I don't think Trump himself even realised how entrenched they are.

The battle with the deep state continues, they have gatekeepers everywhere. I don't think Trump himself even realised how entrenched they are.
    I know, the hoops you have to jump through to simply ban muslims from coming into the country, it's just red tape bureaucracy gone mad.

I know, the hoops you have to jump through to simply ban muslims from coming into the country, it's just red tape bureaucracy gone mad.
    There is still a seat on the fence next to me. Come and join me and we can sit it out together. The game is still in it's opening stages.

There is still a seat on the fence next to me. Come and join me and we can sit it out together. The game is still in it's opening stages.
    Can I borrow your Trump pom-poms or do I have to get my own?

Can I borrow your Trump pom-poms or do I have to get my own?
    All kinds of pom-poms are welcome, but I don't see the need for any myself.

All kinds of pom-poms are welcome, but I don't see the need for any myself.
    Your posts over the last year tell quite a different story.

Your posts over the last year tell quite a different story.
    All will be revealed, it's only a matter of time, so just enjoy the view from the fence

Getting on for half a dozen defeats for his travel ban now, I'm starting to think that maybe its not going to happen.

Getting on for half a dozen defeats for his travel ban now, I'm starting to think that maybe its not going to happen.
    Yes, it's quite revealing how the system is set up isn't it.

Yes, it's quite revealing how the system is set up isn't it.
    Who would have thought the president can't do absolutely anything he wants at the drop of a hat, it's floored me - and floored you, I can tell.

US forces have so far bombed in Somalia and Syria since Trump's inauguration without the permission of the governments of those countries or via UN resolutions. How come those wearing uniforms of armed services of any country are never described as terrorists? It's been the same throughout history; whatever they do, however illegal and murderous they're never tagged with the T word.

Brian Klaas @brianklaas
    ·
    1h

Days to hit a 60% disapproval rating:

Carter: Never
    Reagan: Never
    H.W. Bush: 1,288
    Clinton: Never
    W. Bush: 1,756
    Obama: Never
    Trump: 144

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Brian Klaas @brianklaas
    ·
    1h

Days to hit a 60% disapproval rating:

Carter: Never
    Reagan: Never
    H.W. Bush: 1,288
    Clinton: Never
    W. Bush: 1,756
    Obama: Never
    Trump: 144
    Is it any surprise given the unprecented media onslaught that started a year before the election took place.

Is it any surprise given the unprecented media onslaught that started a year before the election took place.
    I'm not American but anyone could see he's a narcissist arsehole who has some how managed to get elected because a lot of Americans are clearly ****ing stupid.

Talk about defending the indefensible