+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    As some of you may know, I have stopped engaging in conversation on this message board. The resident "football experts" going on about how good Sarri is convinced me that it's a pointless endeavour ..

6-0!

Yeah, Sarri is a fooking genius alright

Anyway, I'll be sure to drop by and pass comment on lardy's Trump Russian Collusion theory when the truth is finally revealed.

Until then have fun and try to remain civil with each other, after we are all hoping for a better world, and knowledge really is power.
    Don't leave I enjoy this Trumpness ,hes still there couple of punches thrown at him ,no knockout punch coming any day soon ,thank God for the swamp,whatever is in there , its saving him. As long as he has the S word he's safe .

As some of you may know, I have stopped engaging in conversation on this message board. The resident "football experts" going on about how good Sarri is convinced me that it's a pointless endeavour ..

6-0!

Yeah, Sarri is a fooking genius alright

Anyway, I'll be sure to drop by and pass comment on lardy's Trump Russian Collusion theory when the truth is finally revealed.

Until then have fun and try to remain civil with each other, after we are all hoping for a better world, and knowledge really is power.
    You'll be back sooner than you anticipated
    https://twitter.com/GOP/status/1095364644884090880

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    You'll be back sooner than you anticipated
    https://twitter.com/GOP/status/1095364644884090880
    Bloody hell its all over ,4 more years then.

And they say Trump is barmy , that women looks deranged ,if she were a Seal she'd catch a fish .

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Day 752 of his presidency.

0 arrests, 0 bricks in the wall.

Argee but!!!, there has been 8 years of alledged treason by the Obama whitehouse, his operatives moved into all alphabet agencies, judiciaries, gov depts, they are protected at all levels, its slowly being undone piece by piece, we have a new set of swamp rats being moved into place, indictments at levels beyond anything seen before and can be seen at the pacer website, i don't think it will be long before a big player is arrested which will then snowball, 2019 will be a big year (IMO MAYBE!!!), never has a world leader been savaged by just about everyone, whilst he may be a wrong un, he's not part of the usual crowd of wrong uns, I see a poll yesterday had him at 52% approval despite the almost universal negative press in the USA, something weird about the whole shebang regarding him. Trust the Plan
    Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 22.49.51.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    And they say Trump is barmy , that women looks deranged ,if she were a Seal she'd catch a fish .
    And yet the other day you described exactly that as her clapping enthusiastically.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    And yet the other day you described exactly that as her clapping enthusiastically.
    I know, I must have been barny, having studied it in more depth , in particular her facial expressions , I've now revised my thoughts on this matter, and
    I feel completly differently about it , changing ones views is not an uncommon trait.

He's certainly trying to make America great again, well in his own vision.

This impeachment is still dragging on ,I wouldn't mind betting the wall goes up quicker than the impeachment.

I know, I must have been barny, having studied it in more depth , in particular her facial expressions , I've now revised my thoughts on this matter, and
    I feel completly differently about it , changing ones views is not an uncommon trait.
    Have another go, the penny might drop next time.

Have another go, the penny might drop next time.
    Thank you for your wise keyboard council .

bill and hilary's health about to deteriate rapidly according to Q.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    bill and hilary's health about to deteriate rapidly according to Q.
    Are they at bottom of the swamp?

Are they at bottom of the swamp?
    Are Papadopoulos, Manafort, Gates, Flynn, Pinedo, van der Zwaan, Kilimnik, Cohen, Stone and Patten in the same swamp or does Trump have one of his own?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Are Papadopoulos, Manafort, Gates, Flynn, Pinedo, van der Zwaan, Kilimnik, Cohen, Stone and Patten in the same swamp or does Trump have one of his own?
    We still don't have the definative answer regarding who any of these people really are. The Trump campaign was infiltrated by an assortment of shadowy figures, some had suspect FISA warrants opened on them, while others were the subject of fishing expeditions. What we do know is that none of these charges relate to President Trump. Personally, I'll be waiting for a large lady to start singing before I make any statements of fact.

To be fair to the blonde buffoon, he said he'd drain it ,he may have one , but it's not a political one, yet, there is probaly one though profligate by others, that has effected the world order.

The kind of national emergency where the president says he didn't need to do it and doesn't need to talk to his defence secretary.

We still don't have the definative answer regarding who any of these people really are. The Trump campaign was infiltrated by an assortment of shadowy figures, some had suspect FISA warrants opened on them, while others were the subject of fishing expeditions. What we do know is that none of these charges relate to President Trump. Personally, I'll be waiting for a large lady to start singing before I make any statements of fact.
    And, of course, you would be saying exactly the same thing if I were talking about aides to, say, Hilary Clinton or Barack Obama. Maybe, they're actually all Democrats/globalists and it's all part of a nearly forty year old plan to discredit Trump in the event of him becoming President?

And, of course, you would be saying exactly the same thing if I were talking about aides to, say, Hilary Clinton or Barack Obama. Maybe, they're actually all Democrats/globalists and it's all part of a nearly forty year old plan to discredit Trump in the event of him becoming President?
    I am only going on the events that have already unfolded, along with documents that are in the public domain. Two years ago all of this was crazy talk, but now it is becoming a little more plausable. Don't worry, former aids to H & O will also be involved in this mess, as are foreign allies. All I can say for sure is there are more twists and turns to come. BTW, Trump wasn't the only political person spied upon, he just happened to be the one who won the election. That's why I have said all along that it's not about him.

Still not too popular outside of the midwest.

Still not too popular outside of the midwest.
    I'm glad to see you have stepped away from your Trump Russia Collusion narrative for the second time, and I sincerely hope that you won't be duped into a third performance!

I'm glad to see you have stepped away from your Trump Russia Collusion narrative for the second time, and I sincerely hope that you won't be duped into a third performance!
    Mueller report is around the corner and one side of the fence has gone very very quiet, little Adam Shitt has basically already declared he isn't gunna accept it, 2 years, millions of $$$ but will continue investigating , another media set-up Jussie Smollet gone bad, other than the usual ccmb suspects did anyone ever believe him? at what point will MSM say to themselves, we cannot do this anymore the majority will start shouting FAKE NUWS.

Mueller report is around the corner and one side of the fence has gone very very quiet, little Adam Shitt has basically already declared he isn't gunna accept it, 2 years, millions of $$$ but will continue investigating , another media set-up Jussie Smollet gone bad, other than the usual ccmb suspects did anyone ever believe him? at what point will MSM say to themselves, we cannot do this anymore the majority will start shouting FAKE NUWS.
    Lets see if his friends in high places save him!!!!
    Capture0.jpg

I assume you meant millions of $$$ raised.

I assume you meant millions of $$$ raised.
    If it's so lucrative, why not open a FISA warrant on everybody