+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I know LoM hates emojis so heaven knows what he made of this over inflated graphic from 3 1/2 weeks ago. Remind us, what went off?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I know LoM hates emojis so heaven knows what he made of this over inflated graphic from 3 1/2 weeks ago. Remind us, what went off?
    Your TDS by the looks of things!

I see again you swerved the challenge to articulate the key truths that your cutting and pasting of Treehouse scuttlebutt will uncover but to be frank that was the least surprising part of your latest response.
    The game is over mate. You tried your hardest to place a noose around an American presidents neck, but you failed spectacularly. Trump may be a bit of a prick, but that is another issue entirely!

The game is over mate. You tried your hardest to place a noose around an American presidents neck, but you failed spectacularly. Trump may be a bit of a prick, but that is another issue entirely!
    I see that for the third time you swerved the challenge to articulate the key truths that your cutting and pasting of Treehouse scuttlebutt will uncover but to be frank that was the least surprising part of your third meaningless response.

Your TDS by the looks of things!
    I thought he was in recovery this is a terrible thought that he may never rid himself of TDS ,should we crowd fund to help his recovery ?

its not a good era

The Russians are coming ... again!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    What's up with Nancy, and the passing of impeachment papers to the senate , surely suppressing evidence is illegal ?
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-51126431

Heisenberg

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9286326.html

Trump impeachment: Ukraine launches investigation into 'spying' on former ambassador by US president's associates

Officials say they cannot ignore possibility crime was committed on Ukrainian soil after newly released documents.

Heisenberg

"The Trump administration violated the law by withholding $391 million in military assistance to Ukraine, the US government's independent auditor has said.

The accusation was made in a memorandum released on Thursday, in which Government Accountability Office general counsel Thomas Armstrong wrote that the president and his budget officials are not allowed to disregard the will of Congress to pursue their own policy.

"Faithful execution of the law does not permit the president to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law," Mr Armstrong wrote.

"

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9286326.html

Trump impeachment: Ukraine launches investigation into 'spying' on former ambassador by US president's associates

Officials say they cannot ignore possibility crime was committed on Ukrainian soil after newly released documents.
    I thought she was spying on Republicans? It's hard to keep up

Heisenberg

"Every time he says that [he doesn't know me] I'll show him another picture".

I thought she was spying on Republicans? It's hard to keep up
    Which Republicans?

Heisenberg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-51154812

Clinton prosecutor Ken Starr to defend Trump in impeachment:

US President Donald Trump's defence team in his Senate trial will include special prosecutors from President Bill Clinton's impeachment.

He will be represented by Ken Starr and Robert Ray, who investigated Mr Clinton, and Alan Dershowitz, whose past clients include OJ Simpson.

White House counsel Pat Cipollone and Mr Trump's personal lawyer Jay Sekulow will lead the team.

Mr Dershowitz and Mr Starr both represented disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein during his 2008 abuse trial.

Axios reported that some White House officials were against Mr Dershowitz joining the team, given his ties to Mr Epstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-51154812

Clinton prosecutor Ken Starr to defend Trump in impeachment:

US President Donald Trump's defence team in his Senate trial will include special prosecutors from President Bill Clinton's impeachment.

He will be represented by Ken Starr and Robert Ray, who investigated Mr Clinton, and Alan Dershowitz, whose past clients include OJ Simpson.

White House counsel Pat Cipollone and Mr Trump's personal lawyer Jay Sekulow will lead the team.

Mr Dershowitz and Mr Starr both represented disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein during his 2008 abuse trial.

Axios reported that some White House officials were against Mr Dershowitz joining the team, given his ties to Mr Epstein.
    I thought they weren't even going to mount a defence to support their line that this is a sham

It won't change the result, trump will 'win, but I wonder if the thinness of his defence vs the prosecution will backfire in public opinion.

He's innocent, he gets relected with thumping majority , we get a sexy trade deal done ,bingo .

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    What's Ian Duncan-Smith got to do with it?
    That's IDS syndrome (silly )

Lardy & Cyril won't like this latest development after the tremendous effort they put into their prolonged Trump Russia Collusion propaganda campaign ...

In at least 2 FISA applications there was insufficient predication to establish probable cause to believe that Carter Page was acting as an agent of a foreign power.

I would imagine US Attorney John Durham is already quite deep into his investigation, even though some people on here were calling Bill Barr a stooge for questioning the predication. Like I've been saying right from the very beginning it was all a hoax, and Donald Trump was setup.

Lardy & Cyril won't like this latest development after the tremendous effort they put into their prolonged Trump Russia Collusion propaganda campaign ...

In at least 2 FISA applications there was insufficient predication to establish probable cause to believe that Carter Page was acting as an agent of a foreign power.

I would imagine US Attorney John Durham is already quite deep into his investigation, even though some people on here were calling Bill Barr a stooge for questioning the predication. Like I've been saying right from the very beginning it was all a hoax, and Donald Trump was setup.

TDS alive and kicking .

What happened to Brexit , Policing ,NHS, Homeless , Social Care , Austerity....
    ..oh hang on that's too easy. You do need a brighter wing man though!

Tell me if the Department of Justice considered that two of the four warrants failed to provide sufficient probable cause that Carter Page was a foreign agent presumably that means that two, including the one that initiated the investigation did, sort of blowing all the bull you have thrown and rubbishing Barr's assertion that the DOJ IG was wrong in its conclusions. Congratulations on highlighting this fact.

A picture paints a thousand words!

TDS alive and kicking .

What happened to Brexit , Policing ,NHS, Homeless , Social Care , Austerity....
    ..oh hang on that's too easy. You do need a brighter wing man though!

Tell me if the Department of Justice considered that two of the four warrants failed to provide sufficient probable cause that Carter Page was a foreign agent presumably that means that two, including the one that initiated the investigation did, sort of blowing all the bull you have thrown and rubbishing Barr's assertion that the DOJ IG was wrong in its conclusions. Congratulations on highlighting this fact.
    I admire your willingness to go down with the ship It was all a hoax, and if only you had listened you wouldn't have made such a fool of yourself!

I admire your willingness to go down with the ship It was all a hoax, and if only you had listened you wouldn't have made such a fool of yourself!

Oooops
    ""Justice Dept. Says Facts Did Not Justify Continued Wiretap of Trump Aide""..

Great name though *(Carter Page) sounds like a character out of a Marvel Comic, perhaps he is , and belongs to the collective TDS super hero group that follow the almighty orange one.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Oooops
    ""Justice Dept. Says Facts Did Not Justify Continued Wiretap of Trump Aide""..

Great name though *(Carter Page) sounds like a character out of a Marvel Comic, perhaps he is , and belongs to the collective TDS super hero group that follow the almighty orange one.
    For some reason Cyril still thinks that Trump Russia Collusion really happened, and that Barr is only here to protect the president from impeachment, so that he can carry on colluding with Putin. It's very odd behaviour to carry on believing in a debunked hoax, and everything he writes is taken from this viewpoint.

For some reason Cyril still thinks that Trump Russia Collusion really happened, and that Barr is only here to protect the president from impeachment, so that he can carry on colluding with Putin. It's very odd behaviour to carry on believing in a debunked hoax, and everything he writes is taken from this viewpoint.
    Its nothing to do with Trump , it's just about having a go at anything that's not left wing politics , their even giving Boris and Israel a rest , and concentrating on their TDS agenda , now that Corbyn is in the past, because he and his supporters were done up like a kipper .