+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 367 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Wow, they hated Trump nearly as much as Glastonbury hated Corbyn!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    A good example of selective editing.
    Full transcript is available too

Shame none of them can vote....

Not exactly like for like is it ;)

Has Uncle Don has found his oratory level with... The Boy Scouts? ;)

Please.. Not the Girl Guides next... :D

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post

they wouldn't allow him. Got some form with underage girls, hasn't he?

Seem to remember he said to a 10 year old girl that he'll be dating her in 10 years.

After reading the Guardian, Washington Post and New York Times, I was expecting to see him getting booed off the stage. The MSM seem to be an inversion of reality that exists in a parallel universe

A bit naughty bringing up political issues, but many of those in the crowd will be voting in 2020.

Breaking news ...

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump · 46m

Working on major Trade Deal with the United Kingdom. Could be very big & exciting. JOBS! The E.U. is very protectionist with the U.S. STOP!

Breaking news ...

Working on major Trade Deal with the United Kingdom. Could be very big & exciting. JOBS! The E.U. is very protectionist with the U.S. STOP!
    Chlorine chicken yaaaaaay

After reading the Guardian, Washington Post and New York Times, I was expecting to see him getting booed off the stage. The MSM seem to be an inversion of reality that exists in a parallel universe

A bit naughty bringing up political issues, but many of those in the crowd will be voting in 2020.
    You're right gulley, his presidency is going very well so far.

Snopes need your help, please give generously

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/24/b...per-media.html

Breaking news ...

Could be true. Rather scant on any kind of detail, other than - of course - "big" "major" and "exciting", but that's great news Don.
    Shame that it sounds more likely to be something made up on the spot, or bigged-up entirely, in order to have a pop at the EU, but hopefully we'll see soon.
    BIG!
    JOBBIES!
    STOP!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

Attorney General Jeff Sessions has taken a VERY weak position on Hillary Clinton crimes (where are E-mails & DNC server) & Intel leakers!

I beginning to think Trump is just one massive distraction. He appointed Sessions as Attorney General, who does zilch to bring the Clinton crime family to account, then instead of sacking him he takes to Twitter to publicly castigate him. It does seem Trump has command of his Twitter account and feck all else.

Practically everything he's said you can find something else he's uttered that completely contradicts it.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

Attorney General Jeff Sessions has taken a VERY weak position on Hillary Clinton crimes (where are E-mails & DNC server) & Intel leakers!

I beginning to think Trump is just one massive distraction. He appointed Sessions as Attorney General, who does zilch to bring the Clinton crime family to account, then instead of sacking him he takes to Twitter to publicly castigate him. It does seem Trump has command of his Twitter account and feck all else.

Practically everything he's said you can find something else he's uttered that completely contradicts it.
    Bit of a weird one that, I thought Trump and Sessions were a team. Could it be he was a plant who was put there to mess things up and Trump has found out?

Bit of a weird one that, I thought Trump and Sessions were a team. Could it be he was a plant who was put there to mess things up and Trump has found out?
    That bit is probably the least likely bit!

That aside, if DT found that JS had double-crossed him I think we would (maybe will) hear all about directly from the Tweetmeister.

That bit is probably the least likely bit!

That aside, if DT found that JS had double-crossed him I think we would (maybe will) hear all about directly from the Tweetmeister.
    It was just random speculation on my part, but it would make sense that team Hillary/Soros/Obama would benefit from seeing a friendly face as AG, and it seems like they have. It's a vipers nest over there, too much cunning and political intrigue. It's hard to keep up!

That story has been waiting to break for some time.
    It will be interesting to see what comes of it now that it is.
    Wasserman Schultz’s IT Aide Arrested At Airport After Transferring $300k To Pakistan From House Office

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/25/wa...e-the-country/

It was just random speculation on my part, but it would make sense that team Hillary/Soros/Obama would benefit from seeing a friendly face as AG, and it seems like they have. It's a vipers nest over there, too much cunning and political intrigue. It's hard to keep up!
    He's a fairly extreme republican who was one of the first to support trump's bid. Now he's a friendly face for the democrats?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He's a fairly extreme republican who was one of the first to support trump's bid. Now he's a friendly face for the democrats?
    you know the score by now, gluey twists the supposition to suit his agenda

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    A bit too keen perhaps? Who knows what goes on within the deep state hierarchy Anyway, something is not right, we know that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    you know the score by now, gluey twists the supposition to suit his agenda
    As opposed to you, who has absolutely feck all to say, except to have a snipe at other posters

Here's an interesting story, Rago had scheduled an interview at the Russian consulate regarding an article he was working on, but he never turned up for his appointment.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/na...-20170722.html

As opposed to you, who has absolutely feck all to say, except to have a snipe at other posters
    just you Walter

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    just you Walter
    I will agree with you the moment you post an original thought

I will agree with you the moment you post an original thought
    i only tend to post in depth on things i know about unlike ........................ well you know

A bit too keen perhaps? Who knows what goes on within the deep state hierarchy Anyway, something is not right, we know that much.
    The way Trump is going it looks more likely that he's a Hillary/Soros/Obama plant