+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Are you suggesting Trump does criminal stuff?
    Of course not , he' s the president and leader of the free world . What a dreadful thought your like the Daily Mail twisting my words ,shame on you .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Of course not , he' s the president and leader of the free world . What a dreadful thought your like the Daily Mail twisting my words ,shame on you .
    You said "other" criminal stuff. So other than what?

You said "other" criminal stuff. So other than what?
    Haven't you heard of the "others" their everywhere, keep up .

Are you suggesting Trump does criminal stuff?
    If he'd been up to anything they would have caught him. Outside contractors were combing through the NSA database without proper authorisation until they got shutdown, and the spying on Trump started in 2015 according to Nunes. I look forward to reading all about it in the Mueller report.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The BBC have heavily edited the Guardian clip, and then attached some historical footage to show Trump in a bad light. If you only watch the Guardian clip, he appears to be saying that any possible legal action has nothing to do with him, and it's a job for the justice department.
    I see, that film of Trump saying things back in 2016 must have been misquoting him I suppose - it's like a Pavlov's dog response when it comes to your idol on here isn't it, anyone says anything against Donald Trump and you are in defending him like a shot, I'm beginning to think it's a reflex and you can't stop yourself.

Just watched the episode of Have I got News for you presented by David Dimbleby in which this book

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-c...he-white-house

got a mention - the psychiatrist quoted in the last paragraph of the linked article has Trump down to a tee (sorry!) if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Just watched the episode of Have I got News for you presented by David Dimbleby in which this book

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-c...he-white-house

got a mention - the psychiatrist quoted in the last paragraph of the linked article has Trump down to a tee (sorry!) if you ask me.
    Good article seems reasonable to think he can play golf but needs an ego rise to uplift his persona.

Through life I've met many men delivering Trump type lies , we called them Walter Mitty's it's more common than you think ,and certainly a man testrone show off thing.

Had many conversations where you might say, "I purchased this" , or "went to a nice place " or event , only to find one being (trumped ) within minutes ,especially in larger groups of lads .

Someone will always (trump ) one by advising they have a much better thingy or been somewhere much better in a boast way , on investigation its usual crap .

Very common behaviour in my experience is man (trumping ).

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Good article seems reasonable to think he can play golf but needs an ego rise to uplift his persona.

Through life I've met many men delivering Trump type lies , we called them Walter Mitty's it's more common than you think ,and certainly a man testrone show off thing.

Had many conversations where you might say, "I purchased this" , or "went to a nice place " or event , only to find one being (trumped ) within minutes ,especially in larger groups of lads .

Someone will always (trump ) one by advising they have a much better thingy or been somewhere much better in a boast way , on investigation its usual crap .

Very common behaviour in my experience is man (trumping ).
    There's more to it than that though. Whereas sharp practice is rife in many sports, golf, like snooker, is old fashioned in that there is an expectation that the player will call fouls against themselves and to get a reputation as a cheat in those sports is an indication of the character of the person concerned.

While I agree that Trump indulges in what could be called typical male behaviour, he is at least one step on from the sort of stuff that you associate with Walter Mitty - especially when you consider his day job.

I see Donald is not only an expert on forest fires in Finland, but he knows all about fighting cathedral fires too.

Flying water tankers

Blog Entries

I see Donald is not only an expert on forest fires in Finland, but he knows all about fighting cathedral fires too.

Flying water tankers
    Whatever floats your boat Lardy

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Whatever floats your boat Lardy
    Ok!

Blog Entries

Ok!
    Water

The hypocrisy of Fox News is pretty clear in this vid:

The hypocrisy of Fox News is pretty clear in this vid:
    So no comment on the Trump Russia Collusion report? I thought this was your Mastermind subject

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post

In the last 6 hours, Trump has tweeted eight times about Fox News. As someone put it:

In the last 6 hours, Trump has tweeted eight times about Fox News. As someone put it:
    Thanks for the heads up, lots of stuff for us to look forward too

50 tweets or retweets in the past 24 hours. Obviously not a busy job.

How do you know it's him tweeting? I read there are other people who also post from his main Twitter account. The strategy is highly effective the in the sea of fake news and downright lies.

Has he tweeted about this yet?

https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status...18496034324487

The net is closing in, whilst the greatest satisfaction will be seeing the evil woman behind bars, the Brucie bonus will be to see the smug 2hat indicted as well, his MSM generated legacy is toast, will he have to give back his peace (sick-bag) prize

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status...18496034324487

The net is closing in, whilst the greatest satisfaction will be seeing the evil woman behind bars, the Brucie bonus will be to see the smug 2hat indicted as well, his MSM generated legacy is toast, will he have to give back his peace (sick-bag) prize