+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 367 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Carry on mate, whatever turns you on
    Turns me on just love the hammering lardy is giving you the fact you cant see it even funnier

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Turns me on just love the hammering lardy is giving you the fact you cant see it even funnier
    Hammering? The games only 5 minutes old!

Hammering? The games only 5 minutes old!
    in the words of my daughter "whatever"

in the words of my daughter "whatever"
    If Trump is in jail when the final whistle blows, I will concede to your greater wisdom. In the meantime, teach your children how to talk properly

really?? you're a strange motherfecker
    In the absence of Splott Dai, I think maybe it's time to acknowledge that Gluey is the natural heir to the iron throne.

All hail Gluey, first of his name, the unyielding, King of CCMB politics forum, breaker of chains, purveyor of truth and leader of (Welsh) dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    In the absence of Splott Dai, I think maybe it's time to acknowledge that Gluey is the natural heir to the iron throne.

All hail Gluey, first of his name, the unyielding, King of CCMB politics forum, breaker of chains, purveyor of truth and leader of (Welsh) dragons.
    What is Splott Dai I wonder up to these days?
    Didn't he get banned from Twitter ?
    My favourite thread of his was the one some how linking the Fukushima disaster to Zionism.
    That was awesome 😂😂

I'm really open minded, if Trump was going to be caught up in any wrongdoing, it would have already happened by now. Obama/Lynch had FISA warrents issued on the whole Trump team, so they went to great lengths to stop Trump becoming President. And now that he is in the Whitehouse there is an relentless stream of dubvious allegations coming out the the MSM. The question is why, and who is hiding all the really bad stuff?

I'm really open minded, if Trump was going to be caught up in any wrongdoing, it would have already happened by now. Obama/Lynch had FISA warrents issued on the whole Trump team, so they went to great lengths to stop Trump becoming President. And now that he is in the Whitehouse there is an relentless stream of dubvious allegations coming out the the MSM. The question is why, and who is hiding all the really bad stuff?
    Could you not say exactly the same about Hillary?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Could you not say exactly the same about Hillary?
    It's a bit too soon, AG Sessions has only been in charge of the DOJ for a few months, but I would imaging he is looking at a lot of things, hence the desperation to get Trump removed from office.

It's a bit too soon, AG Sessions hasn't been in charge of the DOJ all that long, but I would imaging he is looking at a lot of things, hence the desperation to get Trump removed from office.
    So why is it too soon for one person, but with the other it's a case of 'well he must be innocent of everything as nothing has happened yet'?

I'm not saying Hillary is innocent, I'm quite sure she's got skeletons, but we went from lock her up being Trump's priority once elected to six months in and nothing. If you can say it would have already happened by now for one, then you have to say it for both.

Maybe there may be several separate questions here.

1. Why did the previous administration really,really not want King Don as President of the United States of America?

2. if there is also this really bad stuff - who is hiding it / who is 'who'?

3 Are these two things absolutely, definitely, entirely, inextricably linked?

It's a bit too soon, AG Sessions has only been in charge of the DOJ for a few months, but I would imaging he is looking at a lot of things, hence the desperation to get Trump removed from office.
    I'm sure he is... Mainly his own backside we might imagine.

So why is it too soon for one person, but with the other it's a case of 'well he must be innocent of everything as nothing has happened yet'?
    Obama had the Trump team under electronic surveillance through a FISA warrant. It is very telling that they didn't find anything.

Obama had the Trump team under electronic surveillance through a FISA warrant. It is very telling that they didn't find anything.
    Has that been stated by anyone else with political weight? I know the National Republican Congressional Committee claimed it to be the case.
    A genuine question - I don't know the answer.

Have a read of JFK's alleged antics with woman, Russian back door chats, WW3, secret health issues, Nixon , Mafia connections, the LBJ appointment as vice president ,makes Trump sound boring

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I agree with you on this. I limit myself to corporate media links too (along with occasional Russian RT ones) for the same reasons you do. I also concur with your Fox and the Daily Mail remarks.
    Here's some Fox. Judge Jeanine, their legal expert:

"There is no law that says a campaign cannot accept information from a foreign government."

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/886592816712790016

Exceedingly dubious legal knowledge aside, is this a sign of where Team Trump's defence is going? From 'we have never had any contact with the Russians' to 'but there's nothing wrong with meeting the Russians'.

Latest poll from Abc Fake News is suggesting Trumpy is now lowest approval rated President in 70 years. And also that the vast majority of the American people want him to stop the Tweeting, and appear more presidential and dignified.

No doubt it is all lies and made up, but perhaps he could reflect upon the notions while he's making America great, draining the swamp and jailing Hilary.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Latest poll from Abc Fake News is suggesting Trumpy is now lowest approval rated President in 70 years. And also that the vast majority of the American people want him to stop the Tweeting, and appear more presidential and dignified.

No doubt it is all lies and made up, but perhaps he could reflect upon the notions while he's making America great, draining the swamp and jailing Hilary.
    You forgot building the wall.

Something else he won't actually do.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Have a read of JFK's alleged antics with woman, Russian back door chats, WW3, secret health issues, Nixon , Mafia connections, the LBJ appointment as vice president ,makes Trump sound boring
    Luckily a lone gunman (not that one) killed him and saved USA a lot of embarrassment then eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post

I know of another politician who had poor aprovable ratings before a recent election,ratings v decesion voting is quite intresting .

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    ego, what ego

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He should check in at CCMB, he's got a few fans here.

alan-partridge-crazy-fan.jpg

Here's some Fox. Judge Jeanine, their legal expert:

"There is no law that says a campaign cannot accept information from a foreign government."

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/886592816712790016

Exceedingly dubious legal knowledge aside, is this a sign of where Team Trump's defence is going? From 'we have never had any contact with the Russians' to 'but there's nothing wrong with meeting the Russians'.
    She said a bit more than that The whole thing evolves around Fusion GPS, who the Democrats paid for opposition research that concluded that Trump pissed on some Russian prostitutes in Obama's bed Incidently, the Steele dossier was initially started by Senator John McCain who didn't want to be President, and who just happens to have met the Trump Jr Russian lawyer in his office. What a murky business this whole affair is turning out to be.

She said a bit more than that The whole thing evolves around Fusion GPS, who the Democrats paid for opposition research that concluded that Trump pissed on some Russian prostitutes in Obama's bed Incidently, the Steele dossier was initially started by Senator John McCain who didn't want to be President, and who just happens to have met the Trump Jr Russian lawyer in his office. What a murky business this whole affair is.
    But Fox went with that quote on their tweet, so presumably they thought it was the most important point she made.

You're the local expert on fake news, Gulley; would you class her quote as fake news?