+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Nobody has said that Trump is the only person to have done bad things. Again, I'm very happy to put the record straight.
    Remind us again what bad things he has done? Maybe you could make a list, and we can tick them off as he gets busted for each criminal offence you come up with.

The new AG confirmation hearing

Time to check in on Donald. What's been happening lately?

We've heard that the FBI opened a counter-intelligence investigation into him after he'd sacked Comey to see if he was operating on behalf of Russia, leading him to make (sort of) public denials.

We've found that Trump has had yet more secret meetings with Putin, with no other American in the room and relying on the Russian interpreter in one, and him hastily taking the notes from his interpreter in another - all to conceal the meetings not just from the public at large but even his own team.

And hero of the Trump fanboys, Rudy Giuliani, has been out softening the ground for the next set of revelations that he knows are coming. "I never said there was no collusion between the campaign [and any Russians] or between people in the campaign. I said the President of the United States. There's not a single bit of evidence the President of the United States committed the only crime you could commit here- conspired with the Russians to hack the DNC"

FISA shocker: DOJ official warned Steele dossier was connected to Clinton, might be biased

When the annals of mistakes and abuses in the FBI’s Russia investigation are finally written, Bruce Ohr almost certainly will be the No. 1 witness, according to my sources.

The then-No. 4 Department of Justice (DOJ) official briefed both senior FBI and DOJ officials in summer 2016 about Christopher Steele’s Russia dossier, explicitly cautioning that the British intelligence operative’s work was opposition research connected to Hillary Clinton’s campaign and might be biased.

Ohr’s briefings, in July and August 2016, included the deputy director of the FBI, a top lawyer for then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch and a Justice official who later would become the top deputy to special counsel Robert Mueller.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...ted-to-clinton

Another report on the squeaky clean president, this time that Mueller has substantial evidence and testimony to show that he personally instructed Cohen to lie to Congress about the tower in Moscow to obscure his involvement.

Another report on the squeaky clean president, this time that Mueller has substantial evidence and testimony to show that he personally instructed Cohen to lie to Congress about the tower in Moscow to obscure his involvement.
    You seem to be extremely well informed, so do you have any info about who the subject of the Dragon FISA was, also the identity of the undercover informants who were implanted into the Trump campaign and for what reason? Keep up the good work, hopefully you will solve all of these mysteries before the true purpose of Operation Crossfire is uncovered.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You seem to be extremely well informed, so do you have any info about who the subject of the Dragon FISA was, also the identity of the undercover informants who were implanted into the Trump campaign and for what reason? Keep up the good work, hopefully you will solve all of these mysteries before the true purpose of Operation Crossfire is uncovered.
    He's very informed on squeaky clean stuff.

BREAKING: Buzzfeed investigative reporter, who broke the bombshell story of Trump directing Cohen to lie about a Trump Tower deal in Moscow, said on CNN that they haven’t seen any evidence to confirm their story.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He's very informed on squeaky clean stuff.
    Very kind of you to say, but it's not so hard. The story is everywhere. It's pretty easy to be informed enough not to have thoughts like "so is the president going to prison tomorrow?"

Very kind of you to say, but it's not so hard. The story is everywhere. It's pretty easy to be informed enough not to have thoughts like "so is the president going to prison tomorrow?"
    Special counsel issues rare statement disputing explosive Cohen report

Special counsel Robert Mueller's office issued a rare statement Friday disputing a report from BuzzFeed News that President Trump had told his former lawyer Michael Cohen to lie to Congress.

"BuzzFeed's description of specific statements to the Special Counsel's Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen's Congressional testimony are not accurate," special counsel spokesman Peter Carr said in a statement to BuzzFeed released on Friday night.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...uzzfeeds-cohen

Special counsel issues rare statement disputing explosive Cohen report

Special counsel Robert Mueller's office issued a rare statement Friday disputing a report from BuzzFeed News that President Trump had told his former lawyer Michael Cohen to lie to Congress.

"BuzzFeed's description of specific statements to the Special Counsel's Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen's Congressional testimony are not accurate," special counsel spokesman Peter Carr said in a statement to BuzzFeed released on Friday night.

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...uzzfeeds-cohen
    Lardy forgot to apply, the 48 hour rule regarding MSM Scooooooooopes on anything designed to get rid of Trump.

It's simple, let them announce whatever sensational scoop they have, between them all let them have their congratulatory masturbation session, 48 hours later reveal the facts, more DS operatives exposed. I think he played it wrong with Nancy, should have let her go but pull the plane for the return journey

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Lardy forgot to apply, the 48 hour rule regarding MSM Scooooooooopes on anything designed to get rid of Trump.

It's simple, let them announce whatever sensational scoop they have, between them all let them have their congratulatory masturbation session, 48 hours later reveal the facts, more DS operatives exposed. I think he played it wrong with Nancy, should have let her go but pull the plane for the return journey
    It's the second time this month. He recently told us that Manafort was trying to send Trump campaign election data to Russian oligarchs, when in fact they were Ukrainian oligarchs. Even after the New York Times retracted their allegations he was still adamant that it was true!

I said it was reported, the kind of thing that has appeared many times in this thread, yourself included.

Interesting that Mueller's statement was only that specific parts are not accurate, which is what you'd expect in the majority of cases with this kind of story, don't you think? I wonder which the accurate parts are.

I bet Mueller is mainly annoyed at the idea his team might be leaking information. Makes the idea of this being a witch hunt less likely though - all the trump fanboys are suddenly big fans of Mueller...

It's simple, let them announce whatever sensational scoop they have, between them all let them have their congratulatory masturbation session, 48 hours later reveal the facts, more DS operatives exposed.

I said it was reported, the kind of thing that has appeared many times in this thread, yourself included.

Interesting that Mueller's statement was only that specific parts are not accurate, which is what you'd expect in the majority of cases with this kind of story, don't you think? I wonder which the accurate parts are.

I bet Mueller is mainly annoyed at the idea his team might be leaking information. Makes the idea of this being a witch hunt less likely though - all the trump fanboys are suddenly big fans of Mueller...
    They will definitely need some accurate parts if they want to get Trump impeached and jailed

All over Twitter tonight, the Donny youth in their red hats from a private school berating some 80 year old native Americans.

What a time we live in eh!

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    All over Twitter tonight, the Donny youth in their red hats from a private school berating some 80 year old native Americans.

What a time we live in eh!
    I read that the full video is now on Twitter and that initial narrative again didn't use the 48 hour rule, not seen it yet.

I read that the full video is now on Twitter and that initial narrative again didn't use the 48 hour rule, not seen it yet.
    Out of interest, do you use this 48 hour rule yourself?

It’s a smamy teenager and his mates surrounding an elderly Native American male acting in a rather disrespectful manner.

You can use narriatve all you like but those are the facts.

It looks like they've deleted the edited CNN version!

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    It’s a smamy teenager and his mates surrounding an elderly Native American male acting in a rather disrespectful manner.

You can use narriatve all you like but those are the facts.
    I never thought I would see you having a go at Catholic school kids without first finding out all the facts. What happened, did CNN push all your buttons?