+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: The Donald Trump thread

I'm going to quickly dip my toe into this one to make one point...

Wales Bales, you always pick and choose articles/stories that back up your claim but ignore anything to the contrary and will accuse the source of bias or being outright phoney.

You are impossible to debate with and, like the other regular conspiracy theorists on here (let's not kid ourselves, that's exactly what you are), when questioned about your stance you revert to talking in riddles or using deflection tactics (like responding with another question) instead of giving an actual answer.

I'm surprised that posters still respond to you.

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I'm going to quickly dip my toe into this one to make one point...

Wales Bales, you always pick and choose articles/stories that back up your claim but ignore anything to the contrary and will accuse the source of bias or being outright phoney.

You are impossible to debate with and, like the other regular conspiracy theorists on here (let's not kid ourselves, that's exactly what you are), when questioned about your stance you revert to talking in riddles or using deflection tactics (like responding with another question) instead of giving an actual answer.

I'm surprised that posters still respond to you.
    That is because the articles/stories I post are based off original documents I have mostly seen, as opposed to the phoney stories which quote anonymous sources. It's quite easy to read the actual documents, and then find a news organisation that reports them accurately. I'd love to include a broader selection of outlets, but unfortunately many of the news organisations are part of the alternative narrative game. What is most remarkable is that many people will actually believe the stuff that distorts the truth. A case in point is the Trump Russia Collusion, which is based on made-up intelligence that has been legitimised by the system. I note with interest that your favourite news organisations still haven't acknowledged this fact.