Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
They mixed-up some dates after being cross-questioned for days. Answer this, why was there no mention of Cohen making the collusion deal in Prague? This was a central allegation in the Steele dossier that was used to obtain FISA warrants on members of Trump's campaign team. Without authenticating the dossier there is no Trump Russia Collusion.

As you’re hard of hearing or ignoring things I will have to type this out again.

As someone with previous experience of investigations arhiugh someone maybe investigated for one prior matter if evidence comes to hand of other criminal offences then those people get charged.

Not only charged but if they plead guilty that get convicted.

Then they are criminals.

Should they have recourse to appeal then I’m sure that option is available.

I’m not sure why you find it so hard to believe but those are the facts and you can throw in your blatant bias, your perception that nobody in Trump’s circle has done anything wrong but the facts are showing themselves that a number of people connected to him have committed criminal behaviour.

Before you comeback with your latest theory derived from whatever right wing website on twitter you’ve found I have not mentioned that they have been found linked to collusion but this investigation is justifying itself in terms of finding criminal behaviour.