+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Jeez, you do think Watergate was a globalist plot, your one-eyedness knows no bounds!

Surprised that you, almost uniquely when it comes to Trump, decided not to comment on what he had to say about the assault on the Guardian reporter by a Republican Congressman.
    Globalism goes back to 1884, maybe earlier, but you were talking about the justifice department regarding Watergate.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Globalism goes back to 1884, maybe earlier, but you were talking about the justification department regarding Watergate.
    It goes back much further than that, but that's hardly the point here is it.

It goes back much further than that, but that's hardly the point here is it.
    The point is the justice department, law enforcement, intelligence agencies, the federal government, and the media, etc..

The point is the justice department, law enforcement, intelligence agencies, the federal government, and the media, etc..
    The point as far as I'm concerned is your apparent belief that the wrong people were blamed for Watergate.

The point as far as I'm concerned is your apparent belief that the wrong people were blamed for Watergate.
    You mentioned Watergate not me. I've said nothing about it.

You mentioned Watergate not me. I've said nothing about it.
    The table I posted showed far more convictions under the Nixon and Reagan Presidencies than any others over the past fifty years - Watergate and the Iran Contra affair happened under their watch and, surely, must account for the majority of those convictions, your response to that table was to say a cryptic "it goes back a long way" - how is your comment relevant to what I posted?

The table I posted showed far more convictions under the Nixon and Reagan Presidencies than any others over the past fifty years - Watergate and the Iran Contra affair happened under their watch and, surely, must account for the majority of those convictions, your response to that table was to say a cryptic "it goes back a long way" - how is your comment relevant to what I posted?
    Law enforcement has been suspect since the days of J. Edgar Hoover, and if you add in CIA black ops nothing is as it appears. The role of the DOJ is to decide who to go after and who to let off, so your chart also tells a secondary story.

Who's in charge here? Answers on a postcard..