+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    No way! I'd be apologising profusely, and reorganising my view of the world. It would be no fun finding out that you had been duped by a bird and windmill fanatic!

You are equally guilty of ignoring the conspiracy to frame trump, so you are guilty of everything you say I am doing
    If it turns out that there was a conspiracy to frame Trump then I'll accept that outcome - until Mueller's investigation is finalised then I am not willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt since he's lied literally hundreds of times since he's taken office.

I sincerely doubt that you'll be so forthcoming with your apologies if Trump is put in handcuffs

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    If it turns out that there was a conspiracy to frame Trump then I'll accept that outcome - until Mueller's investigation is finalised then I am not willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt since he's lied literally hundreds of times since he's taken office.

I sincerely doubt that you'll be so forthcoming with your apologies if Trump is put in handcuffs
    In a way it would be a lot easier if Trump was guilty, as everybody has been conditioned by the media to expect it. On the other hand, finding out that the media was an integral part of the plot would be a kicker, so the stakes couldn't be any higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

No proof will ever be enough for the fanatics. We've seen that with the indictments already done, no matter who it is there's a but but but excuse. And that's for people no one had heard of before, let alone trump.

As for the investigation, don't expect anything bad to happen to trump even though it will show that serious crimes had taken place. The aim isn't to punish trump, just show what Russian interference had taken place. The only way trump can face the punishment he deserves is if the house of reps pursue it and right now there's no chance of it.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    No proof will ever be enough for the fanatics. We've seen that with the indictments already done, no matter who it is there's a but but but excuse. And that's for people no one had heard of before, let alone trump.
    It's the convictions that matter, not the indictments