+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    For all the MAGA Trumpies out there (and on here) who have posted many, many (see what I did there?) photos of the Great Leader meeting the Great Leader - two megalomaniacs with weird hair - just what has been achieved? I understand it was a GREAT photo op. It was also a GREAT photo op in a place that doesn't usually do them. Symbolically it was either a triumph or a humiliation (according to taste), but what is the real difference in the real world?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    For all the MAGA Trumpies out there (and on here) who have posted many, many (see what I did there?) photos of the Great Leader meeting the Great Leader - two megalomaniacs with weird hair - just what has been achieved? I understand it was a GREAT photo op. It was also a GREAT photo op in a place that doesn't usually do them. Symbolically it was either a triumph or a humiliation (according to taste), but what is the real difference in the real world?
    Peace on the Korean peninsula will be a game changer for many, many people if and when it happens. It may even lead to a reunification of the two countries one day. The lefties only hate it because it was Trump who brought the peace process forward, which makes all the lefties look a little bit wierd in my book! If Obama did it we would be hearing about Nobel Peace Prizes for the next 50 years

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    He just wants the photos for the future. Same as when he did that speech a few weeks ago about putting men on Mars. He wants the equivalent of JFK's famous "we go because it's difficult" speech.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He just wants the photos for the future. Same as when he did that speech a few weeks ago about putting men on Mars. He wants the equivalent of JFK's famous "we go because it's difficult" speech.
    Yeah, the selfish bastard is causing economic miracles just so he can have a few photos for the scrapbook. What a kent, hey!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yeah, the selfish bastard is causing economic miracles just so he can have a few photos for the scrapbook. What a kent, hey!
    Donald Trump 'is causing economic miracles'?

You have outdone yourself there.