+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 367 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Exactly, so why the sudden overdramatic meltdown?
    Because some people don't think the president should be making speeches like that.

By the way gluey, good to have you back. For a short while it looked like you were wavering in your love for Daddy but normal service is resumed. Great to see

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Because some people don't think the president should be making speeches like that.
    Yes, I can see the MSM go ballistic every time he calls them out and exposes their lies. It's fun to watch. Each time the hole they are digging for themselves gets bigger.

Yes, I can see the MSM go ballistic every time he calls them out and exposes their lies. It's fun to watch. Each time the hole they are digging for themselves gets bigger.
    Lots of tall from you about msm lies. Never acknowledge trump's lies. Why's that mate?

Lots of tall from you about msm lies. Never acknowledge trump's lies. Why's that mate?
    You must admit the Russian hacking story was a bit of a whopper, followed by Trump's a racist, and now we have Trump is insane

You must admit the Russian hacking story was a bit of a whopper, followed by Trump's a racist, and now we have Trump is insane
    We can get on to that later. Why don't you acknowledge trump's lies?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...tty-damn-scary

Trump and the nuclear codes.

Fake news of course. Let's hope.

We can get on to that later. Why don't you acknowledge trump's lies?
    Which lies in particular? As an avid follower of the MSM, you probably believe that everything Trump says is a lie

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...tty-damn-scary

Trump and the nuclear codes.

Fake news of course. Let's hope.
    The agenda of the Guardian is most obvious. It's a pity really as we go back a long way. I lost all respect for them when I saw how they treated Corbyn. I'd put them right up there with CNN now.

Which lies in particular? As an avid follower of the MSM, you probably believe that everything Trump says is a lie
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-campaign-ral/

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Actually, I think his true/mostly true/half true combined rating may have gone up very slightly since the last time I checked.

http://www.politifact.com/personalit.../?list=speaker

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-campaign-ral/

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Actually, I think his true/mostly true/half true combined rating may have gone up very slightly since the last time I checked.

http://www.politifact.com/personalit.../?list=speaker
    Expect a link telling you words such as 'msm, fake news, narrative, Soros'

Which lies in particular? So you do acknowledge he tells lies! That's something!

No, I don't think everything he says is a lie, that would be a really very dumb thing to think. But you seem to think everything the MSM says is a lie which is a really very...well.

What happened to your policy of waiting for DOJ/FBI investigations?

What happened to your policy of waiting for DOJ/FBI investigations?
    The intervention of Wikileaks who have a 100% record of always getting it right.

One thing I should mention is that Trump does not write his own speeches, and he was definitely reading from the autocue in Pheonix. So it follows that the things he said were not the wild ramblings of a man who is losing the plot, it was a speech that was planned in advance with a group of advisers.

This leads me to speculate that the trolling of the press is connected to whatever happens next. It seems to me as though he was setting them up, and their collective meltdown was very predictable, even Clapper joined in!

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Expect a link telling you words such as 'msm, fake news, narrative, Soros'
    At least this is already in your mind, it will make it a lot easier to accept reality when the time comes

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump · 1h
    James Clapper, who famously got caught lying to Congress, is now an authority on Donald Trump. Will he show you his beautiful letter to me?

Phoenix was not off the autocue.

Phoenix was not off the autocue.
    Ok mate, he made it all up on the fly, and the autocue was turned off, just like the MSM cameras!

At least this is already in your mind, it will make it a lot easier to accept reality when the time comes
    What will happen then?
    What's your prediction ?

What will happen then?
    What's your prediction ?
    I don't know exactly, but I he seems to be setting something up and the MSM has taken the bait.

I don't know exactly, but I he seems to be setting something up and the MSM has taken the bait.
    All joking aside I don't think he's that clever.
    His lack of political experience was an advantage in him getting elected 'drain the swamp' 'make America Great ' etc all great soundbites but I think now he's got the job he's blustering like a spoilt child and one who can't take criticism.

When you're as successful as he's been in business he probably thought he'd cruise it.
    His rather petulant outbursts are proving he's struggling.

All joking aside I don't think he's that clever.
    His lack of political experience was an advantage in him getting elected 'drain the swamp' 'make America Great ' etc all great soundbites but I think now he's got the job he's blustering like a spoilt child and one who can't take criticism.

When you're as successful as he's been in business he probably thought he'd cruise it.
    His rather petulant outbursts are proving he's struggling.
    As per usual, let's see what happens next, there is never a dull moment when Donny is around!

What will happen then?
    What's your prediction ?
    This is one story that seems to be getting more interesting, but rumour has it the Democrats are trying hard to scupper the case.

http://truepundit.com/fbi-suspects-m...mplicated-too/

Ok mate, he made it all up on the fly, and the autocue was turned off, just like the MSM cameras!
    Crikey, look at that. Perhaps the rest of us sometimes forget that:
    a: you know everything.
    b: everything you know is correct.

Without exception. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Crikey, look at that. Perhaps the rest of us sometimes forget that:
    a: you know everything.
    b: everything you know is correct.

Without exception. ;)
    That is a fair summary

No idea what you mean about the MSM cameras, but do you think the bit where he talks about being the best kid in class and how he lives in the best house was all scripted by his advisers?

No idea what you mean about the MSM cameras, but do you think the bit where he talks about being the best kid in class and how he lives in the best house was all scripted by his advisers?
    He was still consulting his autocue at every point throughout the speech.