+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Tried to read - couldn't. Looks like a child's first blog.
    He said the news media is crap, and having Twitter to communicate directly with your audience is like having Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar playing up front against the worst team in League Two.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He said the news media is crap, and having Twitter to communicate directly with your audience is like having Messi, Ronaldo & Neymar playing up front against the worst team in League Two.
    Though according to Trump's UK ambassador when he retweets videos posted by Britain First and then tells May to sort her house out when she criticised this then that can be easily misunderstood.

Or you use the "I know it was sent from Real Donald Trump but my lawyer wrote it not me Miss excuse".

He is probably contacting Twitter even as we speak to see if he can get the I support Luther Strange not Roy Moore tweets back that he had deleted!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Though according to Trump's UK ambassador when he retweets videos posted by Britain First and then tells May to sort her house out when she criticised this then that can be easily misunderstood.

Or you use the "I know it was sent from Real Donald Trump but my lawyer wrote it not me Miss excuse".

He is probably contacting Twitter even as we speak to see if he can get the I support Luther Strange not Roy Moore tweets back that he had deleted!
    Are you saying that Trump twice endorsed and backed the loser in the same election in a matter of a few months? That's some strike rate!