+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 85 of 367 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495135185 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 9155

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

I don't know. If you can't trust your friends who can you trust?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-michael-wolff

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

I expect we'll find out (very soon) that Bannon was really a Hillary-loving Dem Deep Stater all along.

Bannon went on, Wolff writes, to say that if any such meeting had to take place, it should have been set up “in a Holiday Inn in Manchester, New Hampshire, with your lawyers who meet with these people”. Any information, he said, could then be “dump[ed] … down to Breitbart or something like that, or maybe some other more legitimate publication”.

Bannon is funny

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Bannon went on, Wolff writes, to say that if any such meeting had to take place, it should have been set up “in a Holiday Inn in Manchester, New Hampshire, with your lawyers who meet with these people”. Any information, he said, could then be “dump[ed] … down to Breitbart or something like that, or maybe some other more legitimate publication”.

Bannon is funny
    "Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating 17 candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party,"

Trump is funny

"Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating 17 candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party,"

Trump is funny
    Yeah, but the line could then be “dump[ed] … down to Breitbart or something like that, or maybe some other more legitimate publication” is genuinely funny

Trump is funny
    "My father values talents. He recognises real knowledge and skill when he finds it. He's colour blind and gender neutral. He hires the best people for the job - period."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRV5HdfMZMM

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    "My father values talents. He recognises real knowledge and skill when he finds it. He's colour blind and gender neutral. He hires the best people for the job - period."

I wouldn't mess with the Donald!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

You can almost picture the tweet as Don Jr gets led away in a pair of orange overalls.

"He was a very minor member of the family. I blame his mother for the way he turned out"

It's almost as if they don't trust Devon Nunes with the information so they have gone to someone they think they can. Ryan 2020 eh?

It's almost as if they don't trust Devon Nunes with the information so they have gone to someone they think they can. Ryan 2020 eh?
    Ryan is a RINO. Sen Grassley knows the score.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    My button is bigger than yours, nah, nah, nannah, nah - Trump tackling the weighty matters of international politics in his inimitable style , he probably spent the next half an hour telling everyone he saw about how clever he'd been.
    I try to avoid the cartoon character that is Trump as much as possible nowadays. To me he's merely an actor playing a role and we're being played for taking the lackey seriously.

Nunes and Ryan are both Gang of Eight members and they are both allowed to receive and discuss the most confidential intelligence information from any intelligence agency.

Trump says the only collusion that happened was between Hillary Clinton, the FBI and Russia

President Trump accused former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton of colluding with the FBI and Russia in a Friday morning tweet.

Trump called allegations of collusion between his campaign and Russia “a total hoax,” and claimed the “only collusion” is between Clinton and "FBI/Russia."

But that wasn’t the only collusion Trump claimed Clinton was part of. He also linked her with “the Fake News Media,” and also mentioned Michael Wolff’s new book Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House.

“Well, now that collusion with Russia is proving to be a total hoax and the only collusion is with Hillary Clinton and the FBI/Russia, the Fake News Media (Mainstream) and this phony new book are hitting out at every new front imaginable. They should try winning an election. Sad!”

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tr...rticle/2645080

Republican senators refer 'Trump dossier' author Christopher Steele for criminal investigation

Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-SC, a senior committee member, told the Justice Department they believe Christopher Steele, the former British spy who helped put together the dossier, lied to federal authorities about his communications with American journalists.

Grassley and Graham reportedly delivered a letter, as well as a classified memo, to Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray containing the basis for the criminal investigation.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/re...rticle/2645107

Republican senators refer 'Trump dossier' author Christopher Steele for criminal investigation

Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-SC, a senior committee member, told the Justice Department they believe Christopher Steele, the former British spy who helped put together the dossier, lied to federal authorities about his communications with American journalists.

Grassley and Graham reportedly delivered a letter, as well as a classified memo, to Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray containing the basis for the criminal investigation.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/re...rticle/2645107
    This and other things recently posted are a rather predictable flurry of chaff-throwing given events elsewhere.

This and other things recently posted are a rather predictable flurry of chaff-throwing given events elsewhere.
    What events elsewhere? This looks like the endgame to me, all witheld documents are about to see the light of day, and the forthcoming release of the OIG investigation report which blindsided everyone

What events elsewhere? This looks like the endgame to me, all witheld documents are about to see the light of day, and the forthcoming release of the OIG investigation report which blindsided everyone
    At last, the end game!!! Will it come from the criminal investigation sanctioned by the Department of Justice that has already led to four people being charged or the ragbag of winks and nods triggered by Trump and his mates on the Hill do you think?

At last, the end game!!! Will it come from the criminal investigation sanctioned by the Department of Justice that has already led to four people being charged or the ragbag of winks and nods triggered by Trump and his mates on the Hill do you think?
    This "predictable flurry of chaff" is being carried out under the rule of law, by the people who have the legal authority to instruct law enforcement, it's not some random chitchat on CNN, or idle speculation by the MSM that has no basis in fact.

This "predictable flurry of chaff" is being carried out under the rule of law, by the people who have the legal authority to instruct law enforcement, it's not some random chitchat on CNN, or idle speculation by the MSM that has no basis in fact.
    What do you think the end game will look like?

What do you think the end game will look like?
    The MSM looking like a bunch of idiots, but of course they are not idiots, as they were fully signed up to the collusion, cover-ups, misdirection and propagana that they gleefully undertook with relish and enthusiasm.

I also can't see how Mueller's investigation will remain credible, as the prime reason for it inception was manufactured, and many of those who worked on securing the indictments are now under investigation themselves.

There are still lots of hurdles to overcome, but it seems the resistance from certain tainted members of the DOJ and FBI is coming to an end.

However the fallout is going to be huge.

The MSM looking like a bunch of idiots, but of course they are not idiots, as they were fully signed up to the collusion, cover-ups, misdirection and propagana that they gleefully undertook with relish and enthusiasm.

I also can't see how Mueller's investigation will remain credible, as the prime reason for it inception was manufactured, and many of those who worked on securing the indictments are now under investigation themselves.

There are still lots of hurdles to overcome, but it seems the resistance from certain tainted members of the DOJ and FBI is coming to an end.

However the fallout is going to be huge.
    Yeah but what does that look like? Trump vindicated, Clinton prosecuted, Mueller sacked, Awan executed? You must have a picture in your head (scrub that its probably like Guernica or something by Dali in there)!

Yeah but what does that look like? Trump vindicated, Clinton prosecuted, Mueller sacked, Awan executed? You must have a picture in your head (scrub that its probably like Guernica or something by Dali in there)!
    I don't have a specific picture in my mind, we all have access to the same information, it just depends how we process that information.

It will either be Tump prosecuted and Hillary vindicated, or Trump vindicated and Hillary prosecuted, but it won't be both. The evidence is out there, depending where you look.

Regarding the Awans there is a lot more going on than what has been reported, but it's still very much a thing, and another huge Democrat scandal in the making.

https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcom...ther-deferment

PS what's wrong with Dali?