Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
The clue is the 125 page thread on a certain individual, and not about Cohen, Perhaps I got it wrong again but the investigation by Mueller was to establish that the Russians colluded with the Thump campaign to influence the election. 30 odd million dollars later Mueller has managed to indict 30 odd Russians who will never testify, Individuals in the Thump Campaign of various felonies of which I understand were committed before the campaign, and a ham sandwich, but as of today there is no smoking gun, 30 odd million dollars has been so well spent, that the about query of the NSA database gave them the wrong Cohen who went to Prague and the complicit MSM were so quick to get it in print they couldn't walk it back, I tend to agree with OM, they are all swamp creatures, all crooks and all devoid of any humanity, it's all about one set of wrong uns trying to get another set of wrong uns. I don't think that this will end well for the Democratic party and I don't think that Trump will see out the 4 years either, the election was a toss up between two terrible individuals, we could end up soon with the same scenario, May V Corbyn, for me both of them unelectable but one of them has to be, I don't see a rising star in the Labour party and the last few months would have been the ideal opportunity for someone in the party to put their potential stamp on the party and take it forward. Corbyn has a fanatical base, but his base isn't going to be big enough to carry the election IMO, we could be heading for a Boris led Tory government, I find that quite disturbing. To repeat, IMO the Cohen stuff is going nowhere in the context of this thread.
Well I’m in full agreement with you that the thought of a Boris Johnson led govt would be truly ****ing horrendous.