+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So Papadopolous and Page were imbedded informants for the Obama FBI. Fair play, off the fence on this bombshell Gluey!!
    They might have been, even inadvertently, the finer details are still being worked out. No doubt some big names are going to get caught up in all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    They might have been, even inadvertently, the finer details are still being worked out. No doubt some big names are going to get caught up in all of this.
    Probably no doubt they might have been inadvertent imbedded informants. Got it!

Probably no doubt they might have been inadvertent imbedded informants. Got it!
    Page says he's innocent, Popadop thinks he was duped, while Comey know's nothing. It looks like everybody is running for the exits.

Page says he's innocent, Popadop thinks he was duped, while Comey know's nothing. It looks like everybody is running for the exits.
    I am not sure that Papadopoulos can run for the exits, what with his bail conditions and all!

I am not sure that Papadopoulos can run for the exits, what with his bail conditions and all!
    So you're sticking with the CNN version of events for the time being?

So you're sticking with the CNN version of events for the time being?
    As I've said before, this is glueys standard response when he's got nothing else left.