+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Could you not say exactly the same about Hillary?
    It's a bit too soon, AG Sessions has only been in charge of the DOJ for a few months, but I would imaging he is looking at a lot of things, hence the desperation to get Trump removed from office.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's a bit too soon, AG Sessions hasn't been in charge of the DOJ all that long, but I would imaging he is looking at a lot of things, hence the desperation to get Trump removed from office.
    So why is it too soon for one person, but with the other it's a case of 'well he must be innocent of everything as nothing has happened yet'?

I'm not saying Hillary is innocent, I'm quite sure she's got skeletons, but we went from lock her up being Trump's priority once elected to six months in and nothing. If you can say it would have already happened by now for one, then you have to say it for both.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So why is it too soon for one person, but with the other it's a case of 'well he must be innocent of everything as nothing has happened yet'?
    Obama had the Trump team under electronic surveillance through a FISA warrant. It is very telling that they didn't find anything.

Obama had the Trump team under electronic surveillance through a FISA warrant. It is very telling that they didn't find anything.
    Has that been stated by anyone else with political weight? I know the National Republican Congressional Committee claimed it to be the case.
    A genuine question - I don't know the answer.

It's a bit too soon, AG Sessions has only been in charge of the DOJ for a few months, but I would imaging he is looking at a lot of things, hence the desperation to get Trump removed from office.
    I'm sure he is... Mainly his own backside we might imagine.