+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Q Drop woke me up with this news
    Did Q also tell you that a senior official at the DNI (the one that Trump has been responsible for for the last 3 years) briefed the Congressional Intelligence Committee last week that Russia is already interfering in the 2020 election to try and keep their buddy in the White House, supposedly sending Trump into fits of fury and removing the current Acting Head of the DNI that he appointed as a result?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Did Q also tell you that a senior official at the DNI (the one that Trump has been responsible for for the last 3 years) briefed the Congressional Intelligence Committee last week that Russia is already interfering in the 2020 election to try and keep their buddy in the White House, supposedly sending Trump into fits of fury and removing the current Acting Head of the DNI that he appointed as a result?
    You keep getting sucked in Cyril, just bcos you want it to be right, does not make it right, that ship has sailed.

You keep getting sucked in Cyril, just bcos you want it to be right, does not make it right, that ship has sailed.
    Yeah, silly me. Remind me what right is in this instance so I will recognise it when I see it?

He is never going to learn because he doesn't want to learn. The bloke is a radical leftie who wants to see the overthrow democracy through a rigged political system, and he's one of the useful idiot pumping out the daily propaganda.

Ruling class incompetence: