Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
Um, after I'd picked myself up off the floor I'd probably say good on you, but bear in mind I'm sixty four in February and the average life expectancy for a man in the UK is seventy nine I believe.

Also, is "correctly source information" alt right talk for saying you endlessly visit their sites?
The ball is in your court bob. You can either follow lardy into the propaganda abyss, or you can learn how to think for yourself by following the example of posters such as RonnieBird. There is a fine case study in this very thread that you can analyse in detail. You had people like lardy & cyril who were quoting from the Washington Post, New York Times, CNN, MSNBC, BBC, Politico, BuzzFeed, Guardian, etc., on a daily basis, and they tuned out to be almost entirely 100% wrong. Some other posters who were thinking for themselves did a little digging, and they found a tiny handful of sources that were virtually 100% accurate on all matters. It's up to you if you want to carry on being oblivious to the truth, and I am sure some people even like it that way so that they can maintain their imaginary worldviews.