+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Putting aside the rights/wrongs of Trump for a few minutes, and just catching up with news/fake news, I'm only just catching up with the largely boycotted by MSM July 4 celebrations, a few days ago Trump crossed the DMZ alone with KIM, all the SS guys had done the work etc. but he crossed alone with no personal guard protection, I'm sure this would have been against the advice of his generals, I've seen a short tweet this morning showing him behind glass probably bullet proof etc. giving his speech in Washington, he felt safe in NK but in Washington, had to stand behind a protective shield!!! Merica has always for me, been an oddball of a place, however, I've only been to Texas (an old western type one horse town called Mineral Wells complete with cowboyz, New York and Florida, we are almost witnessing a 2nd revolution, but currently without firearms!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Putting aside the rights/wrongs of Trump for a few minutes, and just catching up with news/fake news, I'm only just catching up with the largely boycotted by MSM July 4 celebrations, a few days ago Trump crossed the DMZ alone with KIM, all the SS guys had done the work etc. but he crossed alone with no personal guard protection, I'm sure this would have been against the advice of his generals, I've seen a short tweet this morning showing him behind glass probably bullet proof etc. giving his speech in Washington, he felt safe in NK but in Washington, had to stand behind a protective shield!!! Merica has always for me, been an oddball of a place, however, I've only been to Texas (an old western type one horse town called Mineral Wells complete with cowboyz, New York and Florida, we are almost witnessing a 2nd revolution, but currently without firearms!!!!
    I reckon it will turn hot at some point, as they will never accept communism in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I reckon it will turn hot at some point, as they will never accept communism in the USA.
    Rex on quodverum

https://quodverum.com/2019/03/75/end...ion-nears.html

CrowdStrikeOut: Mueller’s Own Report Undercutst Its Core Russia-Meddling Claims

At a May press conference capping his tenure as special counsel, Robert Mueller emphasized what he called "the central allegation" of the two-year Russia probe. The Russian government, Mueller sternly declared, engaged in "multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election, and that allegation deserves the attention of every American." Mueller's comments echoed a January 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA) asserting with "high confidence" that Russia conducted a sweeping 2016 election influence campaign. "I don't think we've ever encountered a more aggressive or direct campaign to interfere in our election process," then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told a Senate hearing.

While the 448-page Mueller report found no conspiracy between Donald Trump's campaign and Russia, it offered voluminous details to support the sweeping conclusion that the Kremlin worked to secure Trump's victory. The report claims that the interference operation occurred "principally" on two fronts: Russian military intelligence officers hacked and leaked embarrassing Democratic Party documents, and a government-linked troll farm orchestrated a sophisticated and far-reaching social media campaign that denigrated Hillary Clinton and promoted Trump.

But a close examination of the report shows that none of those headline assertions are supported by the report’s evidence or other publicly available sources. They are further undercut by investigative shortcomings and the conflicts of interest of key players involved:

• The report uses qualified and vague language to describe key events, indicating that Mueller and his investigators do not actually know for certain whether Russian intelligence officers stole Democratic Party emails, or how those emails were transferred to WikiLeaks.
    • The report's timeline of events appears to defy logic. According to its narrative, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange announced the publication of Democratic Party emails not only before he received the documents but before he even communicated with the source that provided them.
    • There is strong reason to doubt Mueller’s suggestion that an alleged Russian cutout called Guccifer 2.0 supplied the stolen emails to Assange.
    • Mueller’s decision not to interview Assange – a central figure who claims Russia was not behind the hack – suggests an unwillingness to explore avenues of evidence on fundamental questions.
    • U.S. intelligence officials cannot make definitive conclusions about the hacking of the Democratic National Committee computer servers because they did not analyze those servers themselves. Instead, they relied on the forensics of CrowdStrike, a private contractor for the DNC that was not a neutral party, much as “Russian dossier” compiler Christopher Steele, also a DNC contractor, was not a neutral party. This puts two Democrat-hired contractors squarely behind underlying allegations in the affair – a key circumstance that Mueller ignores.
    • Further, the government allowed CrowdStrike and the Democratic Party's legal counsel to submit redacted records, meaning CrowdStrike and not the government decided what could be revealed or not regarding evidence of hacking.
    • Mueller’s report conspicuously does not allege that the Russian government carried out the social media campaign. Instead it blames, as
    • Mueller said in his closing remarks, "a private Russian entity" known as the Internet Research Agency (IRA).
    • Mueller also falls far short of proving that the Russian social campaign was sophisticated, or even more than minimally related to the 2016 election. As with the collusion and Russian hacking allegations, Democratic officials had a central and overlooked hand in generating the alarm about Russian social media activity.
    • John Brennan, then director of the CIA, played a seminal and overlooked role in all facets of what became Mueller’s investigation: the suspicions that triggered the initial collusion probe; the allegations of Russian interference; and the intelligence assessment that purported to validate the interference allegations that Brennan himself helped generate. Yet Brennan has since revealed himself to be, like CrowdStrike and Steele, hardly a neutral party -- in fact a partisan with a deep animus toward Trump.

https://www.realclearinvestigations....ng_claims.html

Totally predictable reaction from Trump to the Diplomat row;-

https://www.ft.com/content/0b57ad82-...c-ad1c6ab5efd1

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Ambassador says he's a bit sensitive and thin skinned, and he comes out with this

I predict the ambassador will leave Washington before Trump does.

The wacky Ambassador that the U.K. foisted upon the United States is not someone we are thrilled with, a very stupid guy. He should speak to his country, and Prime Minister May, about their failed Brexit negotiation, and not be upset with my criticism of how badly it was handled. I told Theresa May how to do that deal, but she went her own foolish way-was unable to get it done. A disaster! I don’t know the Ambassador but have been told he is a pompous fool. Tell him the USA now has the best Economy & Military anywhere in the World, by far and they are both only getting bigger, better and stronger.....Thank you, Mr. President!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...59442885185536

The wacky Ambassador that the U.K. foisted upon the United States is not someone we are thrilled with, a very stupid guy. He should speak to his country, and Prime Minister May, about their failed Brexit negotiation, and not be upset with my criticism of how badly it was handled. I told Theresa May how to do that deal, but she went her own foolish way-was unable to get it done. A disaster! I don’t know the Ambassador but have been told he is a pompous fool. Tell him the USA now has the best Economy & Military anywhere in the World, by far and they are both only getting bigger, better and stronger.....Thank you, Mr. President!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...59442885185536

I know.

It's hilarious the way Trump can call another human being a 'pompous fool' without any shame!

And reinforcing every comment of the ambassador with every tweet he makes.

Dumb, Dumber and Trumpest!

Interesting

Another twist in the General Flynn case

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/09/m...kish-lobbying/

Hello lardy, help us out man. You're convinced that he's guilty, so can explain what is going on here?

Maybe you could also comment on Felix Sater, who you've claimed was a Russian spy?

Judge Rejects Government Effort To Classify Michael Flynn As ‘Co-Conspirator’ In Turkish Lobbying Case

A federal judge in Virginia on Tuesday struck down prosecutors’ efforts to characterize Michael Flynn as a co-conspirator with his former lobbying partner, who faces trial on charges that he secretly lobbied for the Turkish government.

Judge Anthony Trenga said in a court filing that federal prosecutors failed to provide enough evidence to show that Flynn acted as a co-conspirator with Bijan Rafiekian, a former executive at Flynn’s consulting company, Flynn Intel Group.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/10/j...g-conspirator/

and still the anti trumpers on here haven't woken up yet

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    and still the anti trumpers on here haven't woken up yet
    The globalist pro-EU open-border crowd are only interested in the destruction of Britain AND Europe. They attack Justice Kavanaugh while giving Jeffrey Epstein a free pass. We are talking about ideologues here, and the real question is are they aware of what they are doing, or are they the useful idiots? Pelosi came out today and said she doesn't recognise national borders or sovereignty rights, as they clash with a global society. Finally the Obama/Merkel plan is out in the open. I was mocked when I said Brexit was about globalism, and yet again I am proved right.

Blog Entries

The globalist pro-EU open-border crowd are only interested in the destruction of Britain AND Europe. They attack Justice Kavanaugh while giving Jeffrey Epstein a free pass. These are fanatical ideologues we are talking about here, and the real question is are they aware of what they are doing or are they the useful idiots? Pelosi came out today and said she doesn't recognise national borders or sovereignty rights as they clash with a global society. Finally the Obama/Merkel plan is out in the open. I was mocked when I said Brexit was about globalism, and yet again I am proved right.

Ahh good old Yuri, nobody listened to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Ahh good old Yuri, nobody listened to him.
    Did he say create a crisis and promise lots of free stuff? He could have been describing the currents Democratic Party! They have already brainwashed an entire generation, so we are moving into the final phase.

Blog Entries

Did he say create a crisis and promise lots of free stuff? He could have been describing the currents Democratic Party! They have already brainwashed an entire generation, so we are moving into the final phase.
    Griffins lectures from 1969 are pretty current too, would love to get in to it but I'm up at 4am

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Griffins lectures from 1969 are pretty current too, would love to get in to it but I'm up at 4am
    It's fascinating that Yuri could accurately describe many of current posters on here, how could he know the future? Surely it was random events that got us to where we are now? If it was all planned, then that is pretty scary!

Blog Entries

It's fascinating that Yuri could accurately describe many of current posters on here, how could he know the future? Surely it was random events that got us to where we are now? If it was all planned, then that is pretty scary!
    It is scary

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Shocker, you got called a nutter if you mentioned things like this a few years ago

They are communists!

They are communists!
    Of course they are dear......

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Of course they are dear......

Ok I’m convinced now, because Donnie has had a hissy fit on Twitter.....