Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
I never said it's a yes from me, but his observations have certainly been shoehorned into a compelling timeline, for example the wife of Fusion-GPS founder Glenn Simpson, Mary B Jacoby, went to the White House the day after Admiral Rogers shut down the NSA about queries.

There are lots of little events that add up to a bigger picture scenario, but don't forget this is not the official investigation, that is coming in the next couple of days when the preliminary OIG report is released, so it will be interesting to see how close this fella is to the official version of events.

Also of interest is the lack of MSM coverage. I wonder why that might be? There is wall-to-wall coverage of Trump is nuts, and Trump is a racist going on, but no mention this.
On the last point it could be that the vast majority of the MSM (right and left) shies away from conspiracy conjecture that has no quoted sources or verifiable evidence I suppose. Perhaps if Trump stopped providing the ammo, now tweeting denying the shithole remark, then the MSM would have to focus on other things.