+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    How about Corbyn and the Rags of Murdoch?
    Did Corbyn spend a disproportionate time of his campaign time sniping at the many undeniably biased British Media establishments, or did he just stand by his word, set his jaw and get on with his agenda in a decisive and positive manner?
    What would you feel about Corbyn if he had spent hour upon hour issuing whining butt-hurt about the biased Media?

Same with May even (steady on lad ..!), after it went tits up, and she was getting hacked to bits in the press, she didn't whine on and on about the media . For better or worse, she tried to take some responsibility and control.

When words come out of sometimes mouth, they have to take responsibility for having uttered those words.
    Corbyn wasn't in power, and I don't think the press are currently trying to bring down the sitting PM May through blatant lies, so the comparison seems a bit apples and bananas. And to state the obvious, Trump isn't a schooled politician, he's a disrupter and that is what he is doing. It's how he got elected, so I don't think he is going to change his methods anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Corbyn wasn't in power, and I don't think the press are currently trying to bring down the sitting PM May through blatant lies, so the comparison seems a bit apples and bananas. And to state the obvious, Trump isn't a schooled politician, he's a disrupter and that is what he is doing. It's how he got elected, so I don't think he is going to change his methods anytime soon.
    Ah right...

What is Trump disrupting today then? And why? / who for?

To the untrained eye , it would just look like he's revisiting old ground (literally) in order to get his c*ck sucked.

Is he achieving much? Making America great? winning people over? or just being disruptive?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Ah right...

What is Trump disrupting today then? And why? / who for?

To the untrained eye , it would just look like he's revisiting old ground (literally) in order to get his c*ck sucked.

Is he achieving much? Making America great? winning people over? or just being disruptive?
    He seems to be disrupting the planned media campaigns against him. Like I said I'm still on the fence, waiting for something to happen one way or the other.