+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I reckon he's been looking into Operation Crossfire Hurricane, this fella has the very highest security clearance and is a cointel expert.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I reckon he's been looking into Operation Crossfire Hurricane, this fella has the very highest security clearance and is a cointel expert.
    Is this opinion at best, and propaganda at it's worst! Asking for a friend?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Is this opinion at best, and propaganda at it's worst! Asking for a friend?
    It's a careful consideration of the facts. Cohen-Watnik was working with Flynn, McMaster could't fire him, and then he was shifted to the DOJ. He's obviously on some national security gig. What's he up to? He's definitely not just shuffling papers!

It's a careful consideration of the facts. Cohen-Watnik was working with Flynn, McMaster could't fire him, and then he was shifted to the DOJ. He's obviously on some national security gig. What's he up to? He's definitely not just shuffling papers!
    Jeez - I can't wait. Can you imagine what your swivel-eyed conspiracy theorist friends would make of the fact that his wife did public relations work for the Russian government!!!

Jeez - I can't wait. Can you imagine what your swivel-eyed conspiracy theorist friends would make of the fact that his wife did public relations work for the Russian government!!!
    You'll have to do better than that. A rudimentary search should be enough to show that this Teflon coated fella is in the thick of it, whatever he is up to.

You'll have to do better than that. A rudimentary search should be enough to show that this Teflon coated fella is in the thick of it, whatever he is up to.
    I was just hypothesising what conspiracy idiots would do with this kind of dot joining material, not sane people. How is Bruce Ohr's missus these days?

I was just hypothesising what conspiracy idiots would do with this kind of dot joining material, not sane people. How is Bruce Ohr's missus these days?
    Very quiet, and very uncooperative. Her mates at FusionGPS have a version of events which don't match up to those of her husband, so obviously she is very keen to avoid having to cast the deciding vote regarding the truth about who is lying.

Very quiet, and very uncooperative. Her mates at FusionGPS have a version of events which don't match up to those of her husband, so obviously she is very keen to avoid casting the deciding vote.
    Note to self. Next time you post something referencing conspiracy idiots who do this kind of dot joining material as an example of why you shouldn't do this kind of nonsense don't be surprised when the most likely recipient of that advice responds exactly as you expected a few minutes later.

Note to self. Next time you post something referencing conspiracy idiots who do this kind of dot joining material as an example of why you shouldn't do this kind of nonsense don't be surprised when the most likely recipient of that advice responds exactly as you expected a few minutes later.
    You ask the question, I answered it. Who do you think she should have grassed on? Her hubby or FusionGPS/DNC/Perkins Coie? It was a tough choice best avoided by pleading the 5th Amendment.

Think it’s fair to say Donnie hasn’t covered himself in glory today.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Think it’s fair to say Donnie hasn’t covered himself in glory today.
    If his end game is the one it appears to be, it's very bad news for the whole world.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    If his end game is the one it appears to be, it's very bad news for the whole world.

Still, at least he didn’t get his hair wet today. He sent some lovely tweets from his hotel room too!
    https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...218948096?s=21

Still, at least he didn’t get his hair wet today. He sent some lovely tweets from his hotel room too!
    Be fair, his heels may have been playing him like they were fifty years ago.

Essential for every Trump fan 😂😂
    https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...470925825?s=21

Essential for every Trump fan ����
    https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...470925825?s=21
    I heard Gluey has put his name down for two, in case one breaks.

Rumours are that it wasn't his hair that made him stay indoors when every other leader was out in the rain paying respects, it was concern about his spray tan running.

He has his priorities but do remember he is strong on the military, according to himself.

Statement by Fox News today;-

“FOX News supports CNN in its legal effort to regain its White House reporter’s press credential. We intend to file an amicus brief with the U.S. District Court. Secret Service passes for working White House journalists should never be weaponized. While we don’t condone the growing antagonistic tone by both the President and the press at recent media avails, we do support a free press, access and open exchanges for the American people.”

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Statement by Fox News today;-

“FOX News supports CNN in its legal effort to regain its White House reporter’s press credential. We intend to file an amicus brief with the U.S. District Court. Secret Service passes for working White House journalists should never be weaponized. While we don’t condone the growing antagonistic tone by both the President and the press at recent media avails, we do support a free press, access and open exchanges for the American people.”
    I bet it was tough for them to decide which side to take. They probably chose right.

Roger Stone is innocent, so that should put a big dent in lardy's Trump Russia Collusion theory

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/14/r...edico-mueller/

Think that is very harsh. Didn't Trump say a few weeks ago that he tells the truth when he can - obviously, there have been just the 3,749 occasions since he was inaugurated when he was prevented from telling the truth, that's not a lot in the grand scheme of things .

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I bet he behaves himself next tine around .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I bet he behaves himself next tine around .
    No, it'll need more than that to get Trump to change his ways.