+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's just information, the same like you posted. Use it how you want.
    I've pored over it for hours but I just can't make it say 'Trump has got mass shootings under control'.

Can you help me?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I've pored over it for hours but I just can't make it say 'Trump has got mass shootings under control'.

Can you help me?
    I will, but not today.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I will, but not today.

Just hold your hands up and admit you were talking bollocks, you might get some respect

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Just hold your hands up and admit you were talking bollocks, you might get some respect
    It seems to have gone way past last call for self respect for some contributors lardy!

It's been mildly disquieting to watch previously decent posters drift off to the more paranoid fleshpots of the 'web, apparently to roll about in the same horsesh1t, and therafter play the wink wank winkety wank thumbsup ITK game, but at least viewing is not compulsory ;)
    Not breathing too much of the more unnecessary, fetid oxygen is one of my my 2018 goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    It seems to have gone way past last call for self respect for some contributors lardy!

It's been mildly disquieting to watch previously decent posters drift off to the more paranoid fleshpots of the 'web, apparently to roll about in the same horsesh1t, and therafter play the wink wank winkety wank thumbsup ITK game, but at least viewing is not compulsory ;)
    Not breathing too much of the more unnecessary, fetid oxygen is one of my my 2018 goal.
    Can you explain why the authorities suddenly went quiet?

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/14/us...ons/index.html